Epilogue

9 months later

9 months later

"Shardul, can we please have those yummy cheesecakes from Uncle's bakery" Radha, my wife asked smacking her lips. From the past few days she has been really craving those chocolate cheesecakes every now and then.

The day before yesterday I had to get them at night because she was craving her dessert so much but hey I'm not complaining.  I'll do anything for her.

I pulled her close to me as she was laying beside me in our bedroom.

"No" I said teasingly.  She thinned her brows looking at me and few frowns formed on her forehead, "why not" and then she hit me on my chest with her small palms making me all laugh at her for being so dramatic.

"I was kidding Radha, ofcourse I'll bring those cheesecakes for you" I said kissing her hair and making her snuggle more in my arms.

I kissed her hair, it's already been nine months and we are going to welcome our baby in a few days.

I'm so excited to know if it's going to be a boy or a girl. Not that I ever thought of it, but after Radha's pregnancy, I want a baby girl.

It will always be nice coming home to two princesses and shower them with so much love.

Whereas, Radha, she's wanting a Son, and sometimes we break into a fight but then we just end up laughing at what are we even fighting at.

Life has  been good to me lately, and I feel so blessed having Radha by my side.

"Also, when is the next doctors appointment" I asked Radha, as she was trying to get up from the bed and head towards the shower holding her baby bump.

"Tonight" she said in a tiresome voice.

Radha holding onto her baby bump is literally the cutest thing I've been seeing for the past few months.

"Do you need my help Radha?" She seemed really tired going to washroom every now on and then as her bladder was getting full in no time.

"I'll be fine"

Saying that she went to the loo, whilst I went to kitchen to make her a fruit salad bowl and placed a jar of water to make sure she keeps herself hydrated every now and then.

I wasn't able to take care of her during the initial days of pregnancy due to my injuries but I made sure Sameer  and few of my guards were there every now and then.

Once I started to walk back again, i made sure I was beside Radha and fulfill her wishes at her command.

Suddenly a scream broke out from the washroom.

"Shardul" Radha called out my name, and i immediately ran upstairs, leaving everything in the kitchen.

"What happened?" I asked panicking as Radha slowly walked out of the bathroom.

"I- I broke my water" horror was seen on her face.

I held her shoulders and made her sit on the couch.

"I'll pack the bags" I walked to the closet and fetched the essential things.

I stuffed clothes and all the necessary things in a duffel bag

Once I was done, I helped Radha get up so we get moving to the hospital immediately.

I had already asked my driver to be ready with the car outside. Immediately I helped her get in the car and we drove off to the hospital.

"Shardul" Radha, was extremely sweating, "It has started to pain"

"We are near baby. Hold on you got this" i said tucking her hair that were falling on her face.

She was taking long breathes so as to distract her but the pain was very visible on her face.

She clutched onto my hand tightly, almost leaving her nail marks. But I knew, this nail marks were not even equivalent to the pain she was facing.

"It's paining" she started crying, tears started oozing from her eyes and all I could do was wipe them off at this moment.

"We are almost there baby"

The car stopped and I immediately arranged a stretcher for Radha, she was immediately shifted to a private ward.

"Radha Malhotra" I took her name to the reception so that they can free the operation theatre as soon as possible.

"Sir the doctors are not available in this hour" rage fueled through my veins knowing this.

My wife is suffering in the ward and these guys are saying, doctors are not available. Hell with that.

"My wife is in pain, i need a doctor as soon as possible" I almost yelled at the innocent soul in front of me.

"Sir we don't really have any doctors available"

I don't take that shit

I took out my phone and called out the board member of the hospital, Nikhil. Old friend whom I had helped clear few scandals.

He picked up the phone, and without doing any formalities I spoke.

"Nikhil, what kind of hospital is this. No doctors are available at this point, if I don't get any doctor to operate my wife, I'll expose your scandals and I'll fucking ruin you" i threatened him and cut off the call immediately.

Throwing my phone on the ground.

In a matter of five minutes a doctor and two nurses were sent to the ward where Radha was and she was just immediately shifted to the operation ward.

All her screams were being heard. I wish I could ease our her pain but, that was not even possible.

A red light turned green in few hours and the doctor carried the baby in their arms.

"Congratulations Mr. Malhotra" The doctor said handing me the little bundle of joy "it's a girl" ,the doctor said smiling at me.

My mouth couldn't stop smiling looking at the little baby girl in my arms.

I touched her cheek with my finger and realised she was actually mine.

She's my daughter.

"Hi" I mumbled, "I'm your papa" i said looking at the baby. I couldn't express the feeling of being a dad.

I was literally feeling on top of the world and all I wanted was to see Radha now and see how she reacts when she sees our baby girl.

The baby girl was kept beside Radha as Radha was caressing the baby's head gently.

"Shardul, I'm a mom" she bursted out , crying in happiness.

"And I'm a dad now" I said leaving a forehead kiss on my daughter and then I placed a peck on Radha's lips.

"Thank you so much, Radha for staying with me, I'm so glad that you are the mother of my child"

"And I'm so glad that the love of my life is the dad of my child" she giggled.

From the girl I had no intention of staying with to becoming the girl who's my whole world. We came very far.