07

The fuck

The fuck.

Did I really said, I had a crush on him? I bit the insides of my cheeks because the embarrassment I felt right now was at the peak.

What would be he thinking? That Radha Ahale just gets her hormones up and down like a crazy teenager.

I covered my face with my palm and the embarrassment flushed in.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Why did I have to say something like that just when he entered my room.

Yes, I do crush on him because he ended up rescuing me from Vyom and the way he cared about me, made me have a all time crush on him. I was so terrified when I saw Vyom's face again. I don't know from where Vyom got to know about where I am and how he ended up in Maldives but he scares me alot.

"Didn't I tell you Radha, you will regret me putting behind the bars?" He laughed, "I'm back, and now I'm going to make you my sl*t" he had a tight grip onto my hair, so much so, I could lose my hair at the very instance.

But just then the door barged in and Shardul saved me.

I was brought back to reality when Sameer tapped on my shoulder and I flinched at it. A squeal escaped my mouth but, Sameer held my wrist and mouthed, "Calm down"

Being the panicked me I nodded and tried calming down.

"Going downstairs or going at your room?" Sameer asked loosening my grip.

I cleared my throat and took a moment to think about it. Since, I don't even have anything to do other than trying on my dresses and see if it looks good, I guess it's good to go downstairs and admire Shardul's facial features and see how his muscles flexes underneath his shirt.

A smile formed on my lips at the thoughts of Shardul.

Well whenever I get sad from now onwards I'll just have to think about Shardul and dang! I am happy.

"Downstairs" I said.

"Okay, get out from this room" he said rudely.

"Chillax man, I am going. I am not stealing anything" I say taking a few spoonfuls of macaroni and head downstairs.

Just so I could admire him. A small smile made its way as the thought of seeing Shardul came to my mind.

But just as soon as I reached downstairs I see a couple and a girl around my age staring at Shardul. She was admiring him infact.

My smile falls off immediately, I actually forgot that other girls exist in this world and how Shardul and I don't have any chance together, because at the end of the day he's just protecting me.

Shardul's gaze falls at me and he gave me a wide smile, to which I didn't respond.

I just stood there, staring at the girl. Probably thinking ways to take out her eyes from her eye sockets so she could never see him.