Chapter- 5 Ancient History.

This world is divided into 4 kingdoms.
1. Kingdom of Arabesque
2. Kingdom of Aurelia
3. Kingdom of Amadeus
4. Kingdom of Benedict

Currently, Adonis is residing in the kingdom of Aurelia where humans live. Kingdom of Arabesque is where the first capture target- Prince Felix and Princess Margaret resides in.

Kingdom of Amadeus and kingdom of Benedict is where the magical, mythical beasts resides in which is covered with a very strong magical fog that no one is able to remove the magic yet. It is said that more than magic, it was the curse which was casted upon by the God and Goddesses to protect those 2 kingdoms and it is believed that there will be a person in the future with the ability of All the legendary powers will be born who will be able to go in and out without any restrictions but apart from the said person, if any other person tried to enter these 2 kingdoms, will either be went missing or perish from the world and their existence will be wiped off from the world along with the memory of loved ones.

Long time ago, all the races including humans, Magical creatures, fairies, demons and other worldly creatures used to live together until one day, the dispute arose between humans and Magical beasts world.

Magical beasts were very kind and lovable beasts which possessed immense powers. Humans started to get greedy and started abusing the magical beasts and their powers by forcefully creating the contract and using their powers for their own personal gain causing the magical beasts to slowly perish and into the slavery of the humans. In order to avoid the beasts from rebelling, humans would go to the very low level where they would force the beasts and put the slavery mark on them, stealing their powers and abusing it to the point where it started internally damaging the beasts making them perish from the world.

To stop these abuses, there were 4 people (Strong Knights and magical beast wielder) who joined their hands together to fight for the rights of the magical creatures and mystical beasts. After thoroughly planning a strategy and fighting with both wits and strength for a long time they were successful in eradicating the power hungry people who were more greedy for the monetarily gains and powers. Later, the agreement and peace treaty was created between Arabesque, Aurelia, Benedict and Amadeus where the magical and mystical beasts get to stay in their kingdom (Magical forest) and can create a contract with any humans they want. They were given with the freedom of choosing their own masters and decider of who they want to form contracts with.

The kingdom was formed under the name of the person name Aurelia who later became the first emperor of kingdom of Aurelia and Under the name of Arabesque the kingdom was named as the Kingdom of Arabesque who was also the first emperor or the same kingdom.

You might be wondering how was the magical beasts kingdom was named as Benedict and Amadeus??

Benedict and Amadeus was the name of the person who were bonded by the blood contract with the magical beasts name Lycan king (kings of wolf beasts) and Athena (Goddess of wisdom). Both Benedict and Amadeus were dead in the war while trying to save the other magical beasts who were abused badly by the humans to gain the prowess.

To honor their death, Goddess Athena and the God Artemis decided to bless the kingdom of magical and mythical beasts with their name. While grieving the deaths of their favorite humans, Goddess Athena's wrath was clearly seen in her eyes when she casted a curse and a shield to protect the magical beasts from greedy humans. The curse was casted when she said the following lines:-

"A dark cloud covered us,
When threatened, they teamed up and dreaded the curse,
Their goal is to dominate and destroy the life of beasts,
Dreaded with facing the goddess, an alliance to dark, evil and greed,
A movement against their rights, destroying the peace and freed,
A heavenly wind blew and casted a foggy clouds,
Separating humans from magical beasts crowd."

After facing the wrath of goddess, the curse was casted and the fogs were formed separating the 2 kingdoms from the humans to protect the magical beasts. This continued on for many thousands of years till one day An oracle was sent by god in the tower mage as above:-

"Light is to vanquish Darkness,
Creation comes after the destruction,
A day will arise,
Born with ability a person will rise,
Peace will be maintained altogether,
When all these 4 will be together,
With Kind, helpful and sweet personality,
They will win the hearts with strong mentality and originality,
The kingdoms will be clear of the foggy clouds."

In order to find the person mentioned in the oracle, the tower mage head gave his all to look into the person. The identity of the person was not mentioned plus they wouldn't know if the person will be a male or female. Also, The head of tower mage tried his best to decipher the meaning of the phrases mentioned in the oracle presented to them.

This books is interesting. So to keep the history from the people is why the history is mentioned in a different language.

Adonis closes the book and head to her room for the nap as she was still a 11 month old baby who needs as much rest and food as she wants in order for her to grow up healthy. Plus It's stressful to remember so much information in the baby form. Let's think after the nap. I mean I need sleep.

Head tower mage's POV:

It has been 10 years since the oracle was sent and the said person is yet to be found. It has been very difficult to find that one person who can find the salvation in this world. It has been hard to control the mana of the humans since the magical beasts are vary of the humans and we cannot even ask them as the curse is cast upon their kingdom. It's not their fault to begin with as the one to be blame is the humans who got greedy and power hunger destroying the bond between the beasts, gods and humans.

Not everyone is aware of the history of how the kingdoms were divided as it is all written in the ancient language and even after that, there are very rare or should I say a selected few who can decipher the ancient language but no one ever was successful to even decipher the book entirely yet.

I wonder if it will ever be deciphered entirely. All the selected few people who knows the ancient language and history knows that all the entities used to live together including humans, beasts and mythical creatures but due to an event, they were separated from each other and a curse was placed by the goddess Artemis who was enraged. 

Yet here I wonder if the said person will be able to decipher the book entirely and read the ancient language which is hard to read let alone understand it. I have faith in the goddess and the gods, if the oracle was sent then all I need is to find the person mentioned in the prophecy.

The person of the prophecy, I wish you will be able restore everything back to normal or at least restore the faith in beasts and save humanity from going berserk due to uncontrollable mana leading to their demise.

Leon, help me find out how many children were born after the oracle was released and what are their attributes. Put all the children with rare attributes aside and create a list of the babies who aren't even of age to test their attributes and create another list of the children who are going to test for the attributes. I want it to be done and ready on my table within a week. No matter the noble or commoner, I want all of the list on my table.

Leon left and began the work after getting the orders from the head tower mage. Leon is the right hand man of the tower head mage who saved his life from the thugs who were about to kill him for some coins he have. After that incident, tower mage hired him to work in the tower mage for him and he has diligently worked for him without questioning a single thing.

Tower head mage: I don't know if it's one person with all the attributes or 4 people combining their attributes and be one to lift the curse. Gosh it's so hard to understand the meaning of the oracles sometimes. If it were this easy, where would be the fun Huh! Anyways let start by saving the humanity by finding the person mentioned in the oracle.