Chapter - 19 CLAWDZ

Soon after, princess Elizabeth showed up and they bonded really fast, where Adonis called her Liz and princess called her Dona like her brother. While they were still chatting, Asher and Cassius showed up.

Hearing princess calling Adonis Dona, Asher frowned and asked Adonis, " Hey, why are you giving them the privilege of calling you with such cute names and not us. It's unfair. "

Adonis : " Stop acting like a kid, you can also call me Dona and I will call you Ash. Okay? "

Listening this, Cassius cleared his throat as if making his presence known and Adonis smiled at him and said, Cass You can also call me Dona like others.

Elizabeth : "Since, we all now have nicknames and we are quite a few people, how about we give a meaningful name to our group? If everyone agrees on it, Lets brainstorm on the name but the name should be meaningful. "

Asher : " Wow Liz, I didn't know that you are a bossy type with the thug personality. Well as expected of the only princess of this empire. I bet you were quite spoiled. Huh! "

Liz : " Now, Now I assume that if you don't want yourself to be swept up in my thug personality, you should keep your mouth shut and keep your thoughts to yourself. Even if I am spoiled, it has nothing to do with you. Now if you will excuse us, we all have a work to do and guess what, if I were you I would sew my mouth tightly shut unless you know the answer to the task just assigned. "

Ash : " Woah lady thug. Your request is my command, I shall obey like the gentleman I am. "

Dona : " Alright everyone, I see we all are gathered here as I can see Winy, the twins, Liz and Zay. Let's all brainstorm on what Liz suggested. I think it will be fun and is a good idea actually Liz. "

Cass : " I have a question, does the name has to have any deep meaning or is any name alright? "

Liz : " Nice question Cass, I wonder who your twin took after having this trashy personality. I hope he learns something from you and stopped being a jerk. Well, keeping that aside and to answer your question, I hope it will be a good thing if the name has a deep meaning or any meaning behind it. "

Cass : " Like something representing our group or with the events which led us to all be together. Right? "

Liz : " Yeah, something like that. "

Zay : " Liz, don't you think that it will be hard for us to name the group based on the events which brought us all together, I mean you or anyone here is not comfortable recalling those memories of how we got together especially the memories of assassination. "

Liz : " You are right brother, I am sorry I didn't think that far. Let's just name something which has a meaning but not memories of those days. "

Zay : " It's okay, let's think on a super cool name with a good meaning behind it and name our group. "

Winy : " Sis, How does the name " Asphodel " for the group sounds? It means new beginning in life and also it represents the flower Daffodils. "

Dona : " The name sound good but let's still have other options and decide on it. "

Zay : " How about " Zuri Coterie " it's an ancient language meaning group of lovely people. "

Liz : " That's nice, but what else? "

Cass : " Heliotrope " means eternal love and devotion. "

Ash : " I am no genius like you, but let's just name it Clouds but spell as Clawdz for Cass, Liz, Ash, Winy, Dona, Zay. I thought of that name because I gathered all our first word of our name and came up with this. "