4]The fight

Song - satisfya
---------------------------------------------------------
At the rooftop me and Lina stood face to face while my six gang members glared at her 6 minions in despise. I turned my head and they reluctantly backed away towards the corner . I rolled up my sleeves,smirking while eyeing each of the weaklings.
"3,2,1 go!"yelled hanako my gang member. Lina snapped her fingers and all her minions ran toward me.
2 of them were running from opposite directions. As soon as they got close i moved which left both of them bumping into eachother . The third girl tried to pounce on me from my back but i kicked her foot and threw her on the 2 which were on the floor. The 4th girl threw hard punches but i swiftly dodged all of them while i grabbed her wrists and twisted her hands behind her back. She squealed in pain as i kicked her on the 5th minion making both collapse. I turned to face the 6th one who backed off cowardly seeing what happened to the rest.
"FIGHT HER YOU BITCH " Lina screamed at the girl and pushed her. The girl charged at me attempting a flying kick but i caught her foot and whacked her on the ground. Lina was shaking in anger as she strided toward me trying to hit my face.
I kicked her in the abdomen and she winced in pain. She got up again and tried to punch my face. I was going to dodge it but her minions had got up and caught my hands. Lina's fist hit my nose hard and she took the chance to also kick my Stomach. I yanked the weak minions off me and caught a minion's hair while i swatted the second with my foot. I kicked the girl on the floor and threw another on her face. Then i kicked them in the back and grabbed Linas hand and thrashed her on the floor and stood with my foot on her while she squirmed to get up.
"YOU BITCHES HELP ME!" She yelled in pain but all her minions were collapsed, and in extreme pain from my hits.
"So you give up? Or should i snap your neck into 2" i spat as she squirmed harshly under my foot. "UGHHH FINE YOU WIN! " i removed my foot and kicked her abdomen while strolling off . My gang members smirked in victory while teasing Lina's minions.
"Boss you are so cool!!" My member, xia yelled.
"I know" i declared while walking out the roof. The school bell had rung. I fixed my tie and picked up my bag walking down out toward the ground. "Y/N" a calm voice called out. It was Akira Touya. I stopped walking as the cherry blossoms fell with the breeze over me and Akira. "Ive been looking for you everywhere where- i turned to face him. His eyes widened and he rushed toward me. He cupped my face with one hand and worriedly asked
" BLOOD?,are you alright Y/N??"
Must be from Lina's punch i thought.
"Calm down im fine" i said while i grasped his hand that was on my cheek intertwining it with mine.

Akira's pov:
I was so so worried when i saw blood on her face that i didnt think about my actions. When Y/N held my hand my heart started racing. And my ears were red. What is this feeling?