9]kiss

Kaoru Kishimoto pov:
Today was the day of our baseball match.. we really trained hard for it. The other team was really weak and had been beaten by all other school teams ,if the kayo team couldnt even beat such a weak team then we would be really humiliated. The match started..the crowd had began to grow rapidly and cheers erupted from everywhere. I felt my stomach grumble in nervousness,it was hard to manage the team. We were halfway through the match and we were losing terribly... i jumped to save the ball but lost my balance . My foot hurt like hell . I really couldn't stop the throbbing pain and tears began to form in my eyes. We had trained a lot for this,it meant so much to us... if me,the team captain couldn't play then we are destined to lose.
My team had rushed towards me and all of them knew that if i couldnt play ,all the hopes were crushed they all looked down but out of the crowd outside the ground i saw a familiar face. IT WAS Y/N. At this moment this was our only chance i got up with difficulty and grit my teeth at the pain but i didnt stop . I limped all the way outside ,even with the dripping blood . I spotted Y/N on a table with akira but right now i couldnt care less about him . I yelled her name to draw her attention.

Y/N pov:
Akira was about to tell me ,when i heard a yell and turned towards the direction. It was kishimoto in a baseball uniform standing with a baseball bag and blood dripping from his foot. I immediately got up and went towards him .
"Kishimoto what the hell happened to-"
"Y/N THIS IS NOT THE TIME,RIGHT NOW THE WHOLE TEAM THE WHOLE OF KAYO DEPENDS ON YOU" he yelled
"What?"i snapped
"YES Y/N PLEASE TAKE THIS AND GO PLAY FOR US"
I swung my eyes toward the baseball ground and my confused eyes now had relaxed. I sighed and looked towards Kishimoto.
"Switching players who are not in the team isnt allow-"
"YOU WERE ONLY UNOFFICIALLY KICKED OUT,SO YOU COULD BE CONSIDERED OUR SUBSTITUTE!!,NOW JUST PLEASE GO AND HELP US CAPTAIN!"
His words stung in my ears .It's like i wanted to hear that answer. As i looked at the baseball bag i couldnt contain the sportswomanship inside of me . My soul yearned to play. With determination, i noddded my head and kishimoto removed a bat from the bag. The moment i touched the baseball bat an inner spirit had awakened ,i cracked my neck and smirked while striding towards the ground.

Akira pov:
I heard everything, i knew how badly i wanted to tell her my feelings but at the moment this was really important. I had heard that she was captain a few years back but i couldnt stop worrying about her so i ran towards the audience where Kishimoto was sitting,getting bandaged. It would be best for him to go inside and get treated and to rest ,but he wouldn't budge.
Suddenly all the loud whispering and talking in the ground went silent and all eyes turned towards Y/N. She confidently walked with her bat swung over her shoulder and then exclaimed. " missed me?" The whole ground cheered 10 times louder and the players began to take their places.
My heart fluttered at how cool she was.

Y/N pov:
The team rushed toward me as i started.
"Captains back guys, now listen you play here and like this and you play here like this"
"YES CAPTAIN" they all yelled and i could see their long lost hope rushing back to them.
The match resumed and i began playing. I knew that we didnt have a lot of time so i had to do that move.

Akira pov:
The ball was so fast i couldn't even see it but Y/N, she sharply swung her bat and it flew out of their reach. A few more shots and their team was now shivering. As the captain now stepped in to bowl.

Y/N pov:
Now was the time and I i had to do it now. As their captain stepped to bowl. He ran and threw the ball so fast it would've caught on fire. I braced myself and then put my soul and strength into this one. I swung the bat so hard and hit the ball .
At The moment i felt as though red flames were erupting from me. The ground was quiet as they all followed the ball with their eyes that went so far it disappeared.
"HOMERUN!!!!!" the whole ground screamed and cheered on top of their lungs. My team members dropped their bats and ran towarads me. On the stands even an injured Kishimoto jumped and cheered a second later wincing in pain . From the stands I saw a proud Akira beaming from ear to ear. I walked through the crowd as all the eyes followed me .
I made my way up the stands now face to face with him.
"I know what you wanted to say"
He looked at me with a beating heart
"I feel it too"
A happy tear escaped his eye as I placed my lips on his and kissed him.
His hands caught my neck and he kissed me back while the whole ground cheered.
My spirit had been returned back and so had my love.
My odd love.

The end~