6. Trip to Shimla?

Anusha was in Awe! She was traveling second time from the plane in her life, her first time was with her family and this time she is going with her husband to the most dreamy and stunning place called Shimla. Anusha was feeling exuberant in the flight. As the plane was moving above the clouds, Anusha felt lightheaded as if she was freely moving like the wind.

However the most important question is what was Anusha doing in the flight which was going towards it's destination Shimla and especially with Abhay?

Few Hours back

It was the next day after the little drama that happened at Gupta House. Mrs Gupta sauntered towards Abhay's room and saw Anusha staring at herself in the mirror, which was placed at the blue shaded wall.

"Anusha dear are you alright?" Mrs Gupta whispered to which Anusha nodded a little with a gentle smile on her face.

"Anusha I had something for you actually that's why I am here. Last night Abhay whispered something about freedom and if my guess is right apparently that freedom means your freedom from this relation right?" Anusha's mother in law inquired curiously. Anusha flinched at her mother in law's choice of word and suddenly felt embarassed.

"Anusha when I call you my daughter it doesn't mean that it's some formality which I am doing rather I truly consider you as my daughter just like my three trouble maker's. That's why I thought to propose a deal to you and I want you to keep it as a secret only." Anusha was now more puzzled at what her mother in law was trying to say.

"I have two tickets of Shimla for you and Abhay and I want you both to go to Shimla for your honeymoon which is still pending. This trip is going to be for 2 weeks and in these 14 days you are going to be absolutely alone with Abhay, there won't be anyone with both of you, neither your families nor his work, if you want to examine him as your potential partner, you are free to do so, but in these 14 days you have to decide your future especially what you want for yourself. If after this trip you don't want my son in your life then it would be me who would be helping you out of this relationship, I promise you. However Trust me when I say in these 14 days I am sure you'll fall for your husband, he is a rare gem and I hope you don't lose him."

Back to Present

In no time Anusha and Abhay reached their destination, the plane began circling over the runway. The landing was very smooth and comfortable. A very intimate friend of Abhay came to recieve the couple to the airport.

"Hey dude?" Rajat, who was none other than Abhay's friend shouted at the top of his lungs and pulled his friend in a warm hug, and later on bowed a little in front of Anusha showing his respect towards his friend's wife.

"Hi buddy, how are you and how's life going?" Abhay questioned making Rajat chuckle.

"My life is going smoothly, just had my 10th breakup, she was so annoying dude, I was not able to handle her tantrums anymore so I bid her my goodbye." Rajat whispered while smirking however his smile faded when he realised he has lost his first impression in front of his Bhabhi (sister in law).

"Oh Bhabhi why are you standing there please come along I'll show you guys the car." Rajat whispered back while rubbing his nape embarrassingly.

Once settled inside the car, Rajat started introducing the famous areas of Shimla with a glint of excitement in his tone while Anusha kept on staring at the outside beauty from the window of the car. The roads of Shimla represented exotic architecture, the entire city was decorated with lush green pastures.

On the other hand Abhay kept on staring at his beautiful wife, he was not aware of the intention behind this trip but deep inside his heart he wishes this place to change his relation with his wife for the better.

"You know bhabhi, me and Abhay know each other since our college days and our Abhay was the college sweetheart. He is still a sweetheart, respecting everyone from his elders, to colleagues, to Professors, he had won many hearts in the college. Every girl used to crush on him, he was the prince charming for every girl and Honestly I never thought he would say yes for an arrange marriage, I thought he would fall in love with someone and probably prefer love marriage but I was shocked when I receive his marriage invitation." Rajat continued making Anusha's mind go on various thoughts. She clenched her fist and thought about the day of her marriage, how she was not interested in the marriage ordeal however despite that she had to marry him. Her past kept on swirling in her mind and her unbearable Pain was back again.

"Okay! So we have reached my hotel where you Guys are going to stay." Rajat said making Anusha a bit confused.

"Uh! He is the manager of this hotel and we are going to stay here." Abhay said sensing her confusion.

"One of my staff will take you both to your rooms enjoy. I'll see you later Abhay." Rajat said making his friend smile back.

Abhay and Anusha both followed the staff once he reported in front of the couple. The staff took them to their room which was on the third floor in the right corner.

Once they entered inside the room both were amazed by the spacious room. The room had a classic bed and many other facilities were provided. The room's ambiance was made romantic along with all the modern amenities to make the stay of the couple a comfortable one.

The staff kept their luggage inside the room and went away while Abhay saw Anusha's uncomfort and the way she kept on fidgeting continuously

The staff kept their luggage inside the room and went away while Abhay saw Anusha's uncomfort and the way she kept on fidgeting continuously. Abhay sighed and went towards the washroom while taking his night wears to change.

Anusha exhaled the breath which she was holding, and made her way towards the attached balcony. She kept on staring at the outside view and whispered to herself.

I won't fall in love with you Mr Abhay Gupta, I'll win this challenge and get my freedom back which you and my parents have taken away from me.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys 🌸

•So all those who thought that Anusha might change especially after that necessary talk or fall in love with Abhay what do you guys think now? 👀😉

•What do you all think about Mrs Gupta's proposal to Anusha?

•This was the last update for this week, btw how's the book going so far?

Till then
See Ya!!