24. Losing You

3k+ Words (Let's grab some tissues from here on)🤧

---------------------------------------------------------

The weather was quite chilly outside and all the members of Gupta family were sleeping inside their respective rooms. Anusha was cuddled up against Abhay's broad chest, while Abhay's back was against the bedrest. Both of them were busy watching a romantic movie while taking the bites of popcorn in between.

"You were aware of Komal's intentions beforehand but why didn't you share it with me before? Just because of her, I was mad at you and we nearly had a fight." Abhay questioned while munching on the pizza simultaneously.

"Honestly it was probably around a week before when you were asleep and I walked in her room to speak to her and there itself she told me that she loves you and would use all the possible chances to separate us and create differences between us. She had challenged me that she would throw me out of this house and I had accepted her challenge to prove her reality in front of everyone since that day all her actions whether those were petty arguments or her saying disrespectful things towards me were just to create differences between us.

Yesterday when we almost had our fight I realized that probably Komal is behind that stunt as she wanted us to fight and drift apart. That's why I executed a little plan and successfully everything went well. I am your wife Abhay and I love my husband dearly so how can I tolerate a woman who is still obsessed with my husband and is deliberately trying to destroy our happiness." Anusha said while her nose flared with anger which Abhay found extremely amusing.

"I love you too my cute little wife." Abhay whispered while slowly tracing Anusha's delicate skin.

"Honestly I never understood what sort of obsession she had with me but I just know for a fact that no third person can separate us or create problems between us, you know why?" Abhay spoke out slowly to which Anusha raised her brows back at her husband.

"Before our marriage we both were separate individuals having different personalities but after a marriage we were bounded together, even if we had conflicts in the early stage of our relationship, our relationship still was keeping us together and because of that we were getting affected by each others emotions and opinions. With passing days not only our relationship has grown but be have grown together that's why no one can separate us until we allow them so and no one would be able to drift us away as our hearts are locked together. We were destined to be together my cute little wife and that's why none of the road blocks can separate us." Abhay said with strong emotions trying to put all his love for his wife in words, but there was no exchange of words required further as their eyes were speaking louder for themselves. There eyes only had compassion and adoration for each other which was more than enough for them.

Anusha's heart started beating faster and faster as Abhay's face came closer towards her. Warmth blossomed in Anusha's chest, sparks kept on igniting as Abhay leaned in close, their lips were brushing together tentatively and the moment Anusha closed her eyes in anticipation she felt a soft feathery touch at her forehead first making her adorably smile.

The moment their lips pressed together, they felt a sparkling sensation passing through their bodies. They were tangled together and were feeling so protective of each other. Abhay caressed his wife's cheeks with his left hand while his other hand was gripping her waist, pulling her more against himself.

Both of them were so lost in each other's embrace in that moment that they both felt falling harder for each other with passing minute.

-----------------------------------------------------------