ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: 'ɪᴍᴘᴏsᴛᴏʀs'

(the photo is just- ACKK GIYUU IS SO CUTE)(♡◕ω◕♡)
WARNING:Cursing and- a bit of angst & drama Ig-
(Characters in this chapter:
From Future:
Sanemi,Giyuu,Shinobu,Sabito,Mitsuri,Iguro.
From the past:
Giyuu and Shinobu.)

       Giyuu's(P) Pov

        It's already night.I was just patroling at the forest near my estate.I heard my crow said Oyakata-sama is calling for me.As soon as I got there I saw this annoying butterfly."Ara ara~ Tomioka-san what's with the fox mask you're wearing?"She aksed me,I just ignored her tho. "Well~looks like we'll be together on this mission.."Kocho said with her face plastered with her usual fake smile.

_______________________________________________

    'A demon is nearby' I thought as I searched through the forest.Kocho seems like goes to a different direction where the injured demon slayers are.As I'm searching for the demon,I saw this 'boar'(I mean we all know who that is right?).

    After I defeated the demon attacking him and making sure he's in a good condition,I quickly left since I feel another presence of a demon. Then I heard someone scream 5 meters away from me if I'm correct.I run as fast as I could and saw the demon charging at 4 people with unordinary clothings but I need to focus on the demon first.

    I quickly jumped high as possible and aimed my sword for the neck.'Water Breathing,Second Form:Water Wheel'I said in my mind and slashed the demon's head off."AGHHHHHHHH WHY IS THERE A HASHIRA LIKE YOU HERE?!!"The demon said while his whole body is disintegrating in front of me but I just ignored it.

   Then I looked at the  people with a shocked face hidden behind the fox mask I'm wearing right now."OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR SAVING US FROM THAT SCARY CREATURE!!".A very familiar girl thanked me or should I say Kanroji? But what is she doing here,I thought she have plans with Iguro today?Why would she say scary creature when she knows it's a demon? Something's seems off here."Hey Yuu,you don't have to hide now come here.."This guy who is looking a lot like Shinazugawa said.I got more shocked when the person behind 'Shinazugawa' goes infront....how am I facing another me?.This is clearly impossible...Wait what if they're impostors brought by Kibutsuji? Is it a blood demon art?

   "WOAHH Miss calm down please don't point your sword at us we're just lost in this forest--"Shinazugawa said after I pointed my sword at them."Oh guys!! Why did you me and Iguro behind?!!It's so creepy there you know!!" Two figures is slowly approaching us from behind the tree.."It's not our fault Sabito.You two are so slow." Kocho said.Once I heard the name and saw his face my mask came off revealing my face,tears rolling down my cheeks.All of them looked so surprised when they saw my face."What the hell-How is there two Giyuu.."
Shinazugawa said confused at the situation.

    "S-Sabito...No this is not true.You're gone,you're dead..."...He died protecting me but now how is he standing in front of me, alive...This is not true,this is not true... I wiped my tears off with only one thought in my mind ' This is just a blood demon art,they're impostors.This could never happen..'

   Then I pointed my sword at them as they flinched by my actions."Tell me..All of you are impostors right?"I exclaimed seriously and looked at them with my eyes that lost their sparkle a long time ago."Hmmm.First off all we're also as shocked as you are.We know it's weird to see a another you and what questions me the most is did you said Sabito is dead, how is that?" Iguro aksed me.

   I just remained silent.I don't want to remember how I lost him,how I lost my sister...

   "Nee~Tomioka-san??Who are those people there??"(p)Shinobu asked 6 meters away from us.Shoot- "All of you..hide quickly."I said.I don't want Shinobu to know this for now,I'm pretty sure she will never stop asking me questions about them.

   (F)Sanemi's Pov:

   We quickly hid after the other Giyuu told us to.Then a another Shinobu showed up.Gosh the fuck is really happening right now.Fuck that eclipse this is so confusing.

"Nee~ I thought I saw other people around here.Where are they Tomioka-san?"
The other Giyuu just didn't respond to that butterfly."It's rude to ignore a person talking to you Tomioka-san~."
"This is why no one likes you Tomioka-san~."

Ok seriously this is fucking annoying as if she is insulting my Yuu.My Giyuu and Shinobu pretty gets along very well with each other as if they're siblings but this other two Aghh-It pisses me off so I decided to face that other Shinobu."Hey Sanemi don't you dare..."(F)Shinobu whispered to me."Sorry not sorry but you're other version is kinda indirectly insulting my Yuu so Imma go face her."I said pretty much obviously so annoyed.Shinobu just frowned at my actions.

As soon as the other Shinobu saw me out of my hiding spot she said"Ara~Shinazugawa-san,Are you here as a back up for the mission?We already finished it so we can go now~.Also what are you even wearing~?".
(Sanemi be like:This Bish-)

"I'm not here to listen to you're insults right now,I'm just here to say to you-Don't you dare insult Yuu again!!Or I will-."
"Pff-Ara ara~this is so new to me.For the first time I saw Shinazugawa-san defend you Tomioka-san.Most of the time you are the one to insult her you see~And wow you call her by a nickname?."
"Wait- what?I insult her?!"I said,does another me also exist here and even insults Giyuu?!!I'm gonna end that other me-.(P)Giyuu just looked at with a face saying "Why did you even show up?".I mean I can't stand how she insults Yuu or maybe even also her.

(P)Shinobu's Pov:

I was currently chuckling by what Shinazugawa-san said.Why does he looked confused when I said he insults Tomioka-san?Funny.Then I realized something,he doesn't have his sword.That's pretty unsual for Shinazugawa-san.

He always brings his sword with him.After just a few seconds we heard a scream.It's coming from the bushes.Why haven't I sensed their presence earlier.Then a woman with black hair jumped out of the bushes straight to Shinazugawa-san and hugged him.

"Hey why did you come out?"He asked the girl,somehow Tomioka-san and the girl's hairstyle ate pretty similar."There’s a spider I'm scared-."She replied,her voice sounds really familiar it's just like Tomioka-san's."Shhh it's okay I'm here.."

Ok what in the world am I witnessing.Shinazugawa comforting a girl?!!!I never knew he could be a softie and have a girlfriend.On the other hand,Tomioka-san seems like she is blushing.What-blushing?This girl that doesn't show much emotions is BLUSHING?!!

(P)Giyuu's Pov:

I- I n-never knew they were d-dating.Another me w-with another Shinazugawa.Well lucky her "Sanemi' (OhhhHh~first name~)loves her...Too bad the Shinazugawa I know hates my whole existence.I just want him to understand what I mean about that issue of "I'm not like you guys.".

Why do I even want to be friends with him or even more than friends?Do I- somehow like him?Oh I'm gonna need to talk to Mitsuri after this..

(Ah I'm in love with this ship so bad. I would risk anything just for Sanegiyuu)

With Tanjiro,Zenko and others..

       "Hey Onii-chan do you even know where we're going  ◕'ε´◕ ?"Nezuko asked his big brother."Ehh actually I don't know ( •᷄ - •᷅ ) we're lost in this forest.."Tanjiro said..

________________________________________________

Ok I finally successfully edited this chapter so the story wouldn't be so messy-Thank you all for the reads and votes!!I appreciate so much! Stay tuned for what might happen to their adventure at Taisho Era!!

                          -Author~san!♡

Word Count:1363