ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7: 'ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ'

WARNING: CURSING
(Characters for this chapter-
From the past:
All the Hashiras,Oyakata-sama,Tanjiro,Nezuko.
From the future:
Sanemi,Giyuu,Shinobu,Sabito,Mitsuri,Obanai.

___________________________________________________

       (P)Giyuu decided to tie (F)Sanemi and the others for now.She still don't fully trust them.Now they are heading to the Demon Slayer Corps Headquarters.(P)Giyuu is in a deep thought of how her and Shinobu will explain this kind of situation to the others since it's pretty much hard to believe.At the way on their destination,silence filled the air.

      "Nee~Tomioka-san,I know this is not the major problem right now but,I saw you protecting a boy accompanied with a demon."She said breaking the silence,her sweet voice that quickly turned serious.Giyuu was shock but still remained emotionless,she just gulped silently without anyone noticing.

     "You pretty much know that you're breaking the Demon Slayer Corps rule right Tomioka-san??"She said with a hint of like venom in her voice as she speaks.Giyuu again just remained silent.The others from the future are confused for what they are saying.They are thinking about what is the Demon Slayer Corps and the rule Tomioka violated.

    "It's rude to ignore people you know Tomioka-san?Nee~nee~."She said while doing her usual poking technique on Giyuu."Kocho I know what I am doing so leave me alone."Giyuu said coldly."Aww then where is the fun in that??"Shinobu said as she teased the other female more.The group from the future is just thinking what are they witnessing.This is what they thought:

S-Sanemi
G-Giyuu
SH-Shinobu
SA-Sabito
O-Obanai
M-Mitsuri

'Just what am I seeing right now,Shinobu teasing Giyuu.Oh gosh I'm not used to this most of the time they are acting like they are real sisters-That Giyuu is also acting so cold,nah get me out of here..'   -S

'What- why is my other version so cold,༼꒦ິɷ꒦ິ༽?.'-G
(Ah yes she is a pure sweet cinnamon roll here guys,too innocent-😌💖)

'Hey!I do not tease Giyuu like that! And why am I even acting like Nee-san!!!??💢"-   SH

'Dang bruh- my real little sister doesn't act so cold like that--."  -SA
(He is the adopted son of the Tomioka Family so yes Yuu is his little sister.He got adopted when he is 5.)

'Hmm,I'm still curios how did we even get here?Is it that mysterious eclipse?'   -O

'Eh?Yuu-chan here is so cold!Eek she's still very beautiful.Oh my even Shinobu-chan acts differently,she smiles more!!Still very pretty tho..'  -M

__________________________________________________

They didn't even realized that they already reached their destination,the group was amazed on how beautiful their so called headquarters of their organization is.There are some butterflies around,birds flying freely at the sky,and the wind is refreshing as the trees are swaying by the direction of the it.

"Kocho take a look after them,I will talk to Oyakata-sama to have us a meeting.."(P)Giyuu said with her cold voice as usual."No need Tomioka-san,as I reported how you,and that boy violated the rules of our organization.I already told Oyakata-sama for us to have a meeting by a crow before I saw you all.."Shinobu said calmly."Giyuu groaned a bit but she didn't notice it.

________________________________________________

   As they entered the headquarters,they saw almost all the Hashiras already there for their meeting.'Shinazugawa is still not here...'Giyuu thought.Then she saw the boy she sent to Urokodaki to train.She just stayed on the side trying to avoid the others.The group from the future are currently inside of the headquarters,they have decided that they will discuss this matter after dealing with the siblings.The group could still see and hear on what is the meeting all about.