ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:'ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs'

(Demon Giyuu is so cute!! I love Giyuu and Shinobu's friendship at this pic gosh.)
Quick note!! The Past Hashiras will have this "(P)" while the future characters will have "(F)" beside their names to prevent confusion on who is who in this story ....

WARNING: CURSING-

(Characters at this chapter is-Tanjiro,Zenko,Kaigaku,Nezuko,Inosuke and Aoi.Just saying since I know that some parts of this story is just messed up,I'll try my best to edit them)

     (with Tanjiro and others)

        "This forest is creeping me out you know!!"Nezuko yelped at her big brother since it's night time and they're lost in a forest."Nezuko just wait a little bit more maybe someone will pass by and then let's ask them for directions..."Kaigaku said with his calm voice."Bruh who the hell will go out at evening especially in a forest huh??"Nezuko asked."Maybe fellow campers I mean I saw some other people with tents with them back at the feet of the mountain yesterday..."He replied.'Dammit he got a point there..'.

     Then they just realized that they accidentally left someone behind while walking and chatting.It's Zenko,they saw her leaning on a tree weakly.."Oi Menko you okay??"Inosuke asked surprisingly calm."Mhm...I'm..alright.." She replied."Nee...Zenko are you okay I can carry you if you don't feel good."Of course it's Tanjiro who said that."I'm okay it's just my head hurts a bit, I think I can go now.."She explained as she gets up,but she tripped."Okay you're not really okay let me check-."Nezuko said as she put her palm on Zenko's forehead ."Oh no you're so hot,you got a fever Zenko-nee.."

   She said obviously worried,since Shinobu is not with them and they're literally lost in the middle of the forest at night.Then without any hesitation Tanjiro quickly picked her up 'bridal style'.He doesn't like it when Zenko is hurt so he decided that they should continue and look for Shinobu since she is good when it comes in this kinds of problems."Let's go."He said as he realizes that Zenko just fell asleep quickly.

After 30 minutes of walking~

      They decided to split up just for them to easier find their camping site.Thankfully there is signal now so they can contact each other if ever they found the others and meet up.

The partners are:
Tanjiro,Zenko and Kaigaku then Nezuko,Inosuke and Aoi.

         Out of nowhere Tanjiro saw some people with swords fighting something.Tanjiro smelled something bad about this but they have no other choice than to approach them."Should we go over there?" Kaigaku asked."Well we have no other choice,let's go".Then some of the people saw them, they looked at them horrified. "Uhm could you please help us,we're lost and one of us is sick plea-"...

      Before he could even finish his sentence,something or someone passed in front of them and it's super fast that he couldn't even see what it is.The two boys then suddenly realized that the people with swords are now on the ground in a pool of their own blood.They all got this same uniform.Tanjiro is so shocked,he couldn't believe what he just witnessed.

    A group of people is murdered in just a few seconds in front of them.Then Tanjiro realized a shadow infront of him , that means someone is behind him.He turned around and saw the most disgusting and creepy creature he ever saw in his entire life.The creature is looking at him with those hungry eyes and mouth with dripping blood,it's skin color is dark green,long nails and on it's eyes it says 'Lowermoon 6'.It examined him for a few seconds until it moves again.

(ah yes let's just say that this is after Kyogai got a replacement rather than the new lowermoon,I changed it hehe )

Kaigaku is terrified to even move at his spot at this moment.His eyes is wide open and a very shocked expression is plastered on his face.Who wouldn't get terrified to see a bunch of people die and the murderer is just beside them.