ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ᴄᴏɴғᴜsɪᴏɴ

(Quick Note:This is where the meeting about Tanjiro will end.But something will happen.)

        Sabito's Pov: (I mean why not Sabito this time.)

      This ninja looking guy went to get Tanjiro.All of us are already ready to go outside until,Tanjiro came back. Talking about headbutting Sanemi again. Actually seeing him headbutt this 'Salami' is just satisfying earlier.Dang if I could only shout right now to say to this Tanjiro, "YEAH HEADBUTT THAT BASTARD!!" Then we saw Sanemi stood up.He opened the door and walked outside.

     "OI SANEMI WHAT THE FUCK-."Obanai cursed."BRO ARE YOU DUMB,GET BACK HERE!!" Uzui shouted. I'm too 'handsome' to be involved so I stayed quiet~. "Nah don't worry about this,I will just help this Tanjiro headbutt other me." Sanemi said calmly but his face shows that he is pissed off right now.The 'Hashiwa',wait is that how it's pronounced? Ohh I meant the Hashiras,ha!that's right isn't ?? Right??.

(Me:Yes now stfu Sabito or else-
Sabito:Or else what- you're literally breaking the 4th wall rn-
Me:STFU!Ok Let's just use 3rd Person's Pov~!!
Sabito:ಠ_ಠ Ya know what,I'll never be in your stories again.
Me: ಥಒ್ಲಥ I will tell Makomo Nee-chan about this.
Sabito: Shit- Fine!!)

  3rd Person's Pov:

    The Hashiras are surprised to see another Sanemi version."What the f- Master could you please enlighten us about this person who looks like me.!?"He said,his tone is very much ready to kill right now."Oh about that,Sanemi,I would also want to ask Giyuu and Shinobu about this because they're the one who found them."Oyakata-sama said.

  'What- Tomioka is involved with this problem again too.Just why does she always have to get involved,she's making me feel worried....'Sanemi thought.Meanwhile,Giyuu bit her lower lip,'I- he's angry at me again isn't he? First I let the Nezuko live and then now...this 'Impostors'...'Giyuu said in her thoughts. (I love this two- ♡♡♡).

 "BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING YOU OTHER ME- Oi Tanjiro,headbutt him again,make it sure it's 3x stronger headbutt to that idiot."(F) Sanemi said to (P)Tanjiro.Tanjiro just sat there to process what he just said."What the fuck do you mean by that huh?!" (P) Sanemi yelled at him.

  "MY GIRLFRIEND IS HATING ME BECAUSE YOU STABBED NEZUKO DUMB BITCH-." (F) Sanemi yelled back."Who the fuck even is your girlfriend huh you impostor?!!"(P)Sandmi yelled AGAIN."AS IF YOU CARE WHO IT IS!!"

  'Honestly they even act the same,how did those demons make this impostor Sanemi perfectly?' (P) Obanai thought.All the (P) Hashiras,except Shinobu and Giyuu thought that Sanemi is the only one who have another version.

  The shouting goes on until, "OI ALL OF YOU JUST GET OUT OF THERE WILL YOU?!"(F)Sanemi said."Fine!"."Ehh? There is someone behind there?" (P)Mitsuri asked.

And that's it- I'll try to update too this weekend 😭👍. I'm sorry if it's too short,😔 I edited this at my mom's school so yeah- bye!!

                                           -Author-chan♡