~A REAL DRIVER~

Everyone knows in high school that there is usually that one group of girls that either every guy wants to get with or every girl wants to be friends with

Everyone knows in high school that there is usually that one group of girls that either every guy wants to get with or every girl wants to be friends with. Well, this group is kind of like that, except for a few minor changes. Maybe those minor changes will be more understandable by telling who exactly is a part of the group.

First off, the youngest of the group is Mia Toretto, who has grown up with two protective older brothers and is the daughter of a professional race car driver. Every guy that didn't want to sleep with her was only ever with her to get close to her brothers which never worked out because of who her brothers are. The younger brother is Jakob Toretto, who has always let Mia be whoever she wanted to be. While Dominic, the oldest brother, tried to control her life in order to keep her safe. Having two brothers, made Mia's life a living hell when it came to making friends that were girls because the girls just wanted to get with her brothers. But that all changed when Dom got a girlfriend, who became instant friends with Mia.

Dom's girlfriend being, Faye Johnson. Faye had started following Dom and his friend, Vince, around at the age of 10. And it wasn't because she liked either of them. It was because they were always around cars and the only thing Faye loved more than her family was cars. But once Faye turned 16, she seemed to catch Dom's attention. After a lot of convincing on Dom's part and negotiating on Faye's part, they had their first date and have been together ever since. Which allowed Faye's brother, Leon, to become part of Dom's group of friends. Leon also had his eyes set on one of Faye's close friends.

Faye's close friend being Leticia Ortiz, who lives just down the street from the Toretto's. Which is how Faye found out about the Toretto's having all types of cars. Leticia, who goes by Letty, is the tomboy of the group and as into cars as Faye is if not more. Because of her love of cars, Letty never realizes that Leon is always flirting with her. Letty was also at a stage where she was having a hard time deciding whether she liked guys or girls. That mainly being because of her other best friend, who she had been friends with since Kindergarten when they both brought hot wheels for show and tell.

Letty's best friend from Kindergarten being Alice O'Conner, the one that has kept the group together no matter what. But Alice has also always been the troublemaker of the group and was known to go off on her own from time to time. Everyone from the group would worry about her but they knew that she would always come back, especially if it has something to do with Letty.

So, this is the story of four friends and what their lives are like after high school....

~MAIN CAST~

Jordana Brewster as Mia Toretto
"I needed to see my family,"

Dakota Johnson as Faye Johnson
"Rowrrrrr... I smell," "skanks. Why don't you girls get your nasty hands off my man before I leave tread marks on your face?"