10.6

DIPLOMATIC SECURITY SERVICE HEADQUARTERS
WASHINGTON, D.C.

Agent Luke Hobbs is sitting at his desk as he fills out a report for his latest job. Monica Fuentes walks into the office before dropping a file on his desk.
"You need to look at that," Monica tells him before he opens the file. "Berlin, 3:00 a.m. this morning. A team of drivers hijacked a military convoy."
"Toretto?" Hobbs asks slightly hopeful at the chance of catching him.
"Nope," Monica answers him with a shake of her head.
"I ain't interested," Hobbs tells her as he closes the file.
"Yes, you are. Keep looking," Monica orders him before he opens the file back up. He flips through it until he comes across two pictures. The first one is of Faye Johnson and Alice O'Conner together while the second is a close up photo of Alice that shows her wearing her wedding ring necklace. "Do you believe in ghosts?"

THE CANARY ISLANDS
THREE DAYS LATER

Letty smiles as she wakes up with her head on Vince's chest before she kisses his cheek as she gets up. Letty is bent over while looking in the fridge before she is hit with a wave of nausea, causing her to rush over to the sink before vomiting. Letty rinses her mouth out before washing her face. As Letty is drying her face, she hears a noise outside before quickly grabbing the gun she keeps under the kitchen sink. Letty quickly but stealthily makes her way outside before she hears a chuckle behind her.
"This is what 100 million buys?" Hobbs asks as he stands a few feet behind Letty. "It wasn't hard to find you, Letty."
"I wasn't exactly hiding," Letty says with a shrug as she turns to look at Hobbs while tucking her gun into the waistline of her shorts.
"How's the life of the retired international criminal?" Hobbs asks as he walks over to Letty.
"I like it here. It's quiet," Letty answers him with a smile. "Not exactly what I thought it would be. But the weather is nice, and no extradition. So what are you doing here, cop?"
"Last Tuesday, a team of highly coordinated drivers took down an entire military convoy in Russia," Hobbs explains as Letty crosses her arms across her chest.
"Shouldn't you be talking to Dom?" Letty asks him with a raised eyebrow.
"I know it wasn't y'all," Hobbs replies as Letty takes notice of the envelope in his hand, reminding her of the one she had received yesterday with a post stamp from Russia. "But you're going to help me catch the team responsible." Vince walks outside with his own gun raised. "And you ain't gonna need that."
"You can't touch us, Hobbs. You've got no powers..." Vince starts but is interrupted by Hobbs.
"I'm not here to extradite anyone," Hobbs tells him with a small smirk. "See, she's going to come voluntarily. As a matter of fact, she's going to beg me." Letty looks at Hobbs confused. "This was taken a week ago." Hobbs hands Letty the envelope in his hand. "I'll see you out front." Letty opens the envelope as Vince watches Hobbs walk away. Letty's eyes widen in shock as she sees that it is Alice and Faye together.
"It's Alice, isn't it?" Vince asks her as he walks over looking at the picture. "And Faye? How is that possible?"
"It's impossible," Letty answers as she looks at the faces of the two girls, who were once believed to be dead. Letty looks at the second picture before realizing that Alice has her ring necklace on.
"Letty, what is it?" Vince asks as he quickly follows Letty inside before she grabs the envelope that had arrived yesterday.
"Hobbs says the team hit in Russia," Letty says as she shows Vince the envelope, causing his eyes to widen in shock. Letty opens the envelope before Alice's ring necklace falls into her hand. "Whether Alice remembers us or not, she needs our help."
"We should go," Vince says as he pulls Letty into a hug.

Letty walks outside to find Hobbs waiting for her.
"I assume you are going to talk to Dom next," Letty says with a raised eyebrow, causing Hobbs to nod. Letty waits at Hobbs truck while he talks with Dom as she looks at Alice's wedding ring. Hobbs walks outside before leaning against his truck as they wait for Dom.