4.4

ONE YEAR LATER
MEXICO

Letty has her arms wrapped around Alice's waist from behind as she leans against her car. Alice smiles as Letty buries her face in Alice's neck, leaving small kisses which eventually causes Alice to giggle. Mia smiles since the girls have finally embraced their feelings for one another.
"Mia, what are you doing here?" Dom asks with a slight glare as he sees his sister, who was supposed to still be in Los Angeles.
"I needed to see my family," Mia says with a shrug, causing Dom to lightly smile before he pulls her into a hug. Faye hugs Mia before Dom wraps an arm around Faye's waist.
"Yo, Dom," Leon says as he makes his way over to them with a guy following him. "This is Han Lue. He thinks that he can hang with us."
"You think you have what it takes to roll with us?" Dom asks Han with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah, definitely," Han answers him with a nod while Alice, Letty, Mia, and Faye quietly giggle.
"O'Conner," Dom says as he looks over at Alice, who smirks. "You wanna show him what we're made of?"
"With pleasure," Alice says with a nod as Letty hands her the keys to the car before Alice turns to face Letty. "I'll see you in a quarter-mile." Han actually ends up beating Alice in the race before the team welcomes him with open arms. They start pulling a few jobs here and there before the cops start coming after them. Faye tries to flee with Mia, Alice, and Letty but ends up driving her Torino Cobra through a retaining wall. After that, Dom sends Mia back to Los Angeles to live a normal life and entrusts Faye to get her there. While Faye is taking Mia back to Los Angeles, Dom disappears in the middle of the night. Leon sticks around until Faye gets back before going to see if he can find Vince. Leon had also realized that he was never going to have a chance with Letty because she is clearly in love with someone else. Letty and Alice had no plans because what matters to them is being together. So, Faye ends up getting them to help her find Dom.

TWO MONTHS LATER
DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Faye had heard a rumor that Dom was in the Dominican Republic with some friends that he had made in prison many years ago. Currently, they are two days away from where Dom supposedly is. So, they stopped at a motel for the night. Letty and Alice are sharing a bed as Letty runs her fingers through Alice's hair.
"As long as I'm with you, I could live like this forever," Alice says with a smile as she looks up at Letty. "Just traveling the world."
"Let's get married," Letty suddenly says, causing Alice to look at her in shock. "Once we find Dom, let's get married and officially spend the rest of our lives together."
"Yes," Alice says as she nods her head excitedly before they kiss.

Faye walks into the club to find Dom sitting with his arms around two girls before he kisses one of them. Faye smirks at Dom as he looks up at her, Letty, and Alice in shock.
"It ain't hard to track you down. All I have to do is follow the odor of skanks," Faye says as her smirk never fades.
"Faye, life has a way of changing plans," Dom says as he leans toward her, removing his arms from the girls.
"You hear this one?" Faye asks Letty and Alice in Spanish before she tosses her bag to Dom. "Change of plans. Where do we sleep?" Faye sits down as she glares at Dom, who looks between the two girls.
"Excuse me ladies," Dom says as he stands up before walking over to Faye with a smile on his face, causing her to lose the glare.
"That's right. All the way from Mexico," Faye tells him with a smirk before he kisses her. Faye wipes her mouth after the kiss before speaking in Spanish, "I don't want their saliva." Letty laughs as she wraps an arm around Alice.
"Remember, we're getting married tomorrow and want you both to be there," Alice says with an excited smile before Faye and Dom leave the club.

"Do you have the ring?" The priest asks as he looks between Alice and Letty expectantly.
"Uh oh," Faye says with a smirk.
"I have them," Dom says as he winks at Faye before handing the rings to Alice and Letty.
"In this moment, we start our forever together," Letty says her vows, causing Alice to smile as she and Letty hold eye contact. "Dom has taught us to ride or die. But I feel as if ride or die means something a little different to us. To us ride or die means that we are always there for one another. In the good times and the bad times. I plan on always being there for you, my Alikat." Alice holds back tears as Letty slides the ring onto her finger.