Chapter 19

Serena

Sadly I didn't go to the hospital, I ended up throwing up and decided to lay down Ken and Aubrey didn't care, as I lay on the couch there was a knock I roll my eyes and get up, once I have the door open I meet eyes with brown ones "is Kenneth here?" A man asks "no he's not sorry" he sighs "do you know when he'll be home?" I shake my head "no I don't I'm sorry" he nods looking at me "you aren't Elaine or his sister" I smile softly "I'm his girlfriend" the man nods "how did he meet you?" I look around "I uh was Elaine's roommate"
"So you are?" He smiles "I'm 22" he nods softly

"Tell him Kade came by" I nod "I will" he nods then walks away I close the door and lock it

A man name Kade showed up? Asking for you?- me

Kade? He's my half brother must of heard about mom-Ken

Omg you didn't tell him?-me

She's not his mom? Wasn't raised by her, didn't really treat her good, so I don't care-Ken

Oh ok-me

Go to sleep we will be home-Ken

Ok-me

Cuddled back up in bed and turned on Dr pol, I was sound asleep "hey babe" I feel a hand run up and down my back "huh?" I stretch my legs out "wake up" the hand goes to my hair and starts to move it I smile feeling Ken rough hands on me "Do you have food?" I ask him
"We got you some of that soup from bob evens" I open my eyes and rub them "you are the best, how is your mom?" I ask him "she'll be ok" I sit up and kiss his forehead and he lays his head on my chest "another surgery she'll have it same time as the other"
"Good" he nods moving away "you feel better?" I nod "I don't think the baby liked when we had sex last night" he laughs

"So we can't tonight?" I smile "if I don't throw up my soup" he kisses my forehead then gets down to my belly "didn't I tell you to treat your mama good?" He rubs its softly "I don't think it can hear yet" he shrugs "come on let's go eat"

Later that night, Aubrey and I start to clean out the other room upstairs that is a bit smaller as it has the tilt of the roof to it, Ken could walk around in the room so I found it good for it to the nursery, "so you've been getting a lot of sickness what do you think it is?" Aubrey asks I shrug "I don't care really what I have"
"I know Ken wants a girl" I nod "he'll spoil the kid till he dies" she laughs "he will the man didn't ever think he would have another baby"
"I know, crazy that he didn't think about having another kid and I never wanted one"

"Has your mind changed?" I nod looking at her and smile "Ken told me I could get an abortion and he wouldn't care, when he said that I realized if I'm going to have a kid shouldn't it be with someone who respects my choices and makes me happy"
"Sounds like him" I smile taking the old basketball out "do you want more?" She asks when I walk back in "maybe" I shrug

"How was your pregnancy?" She smirks "with what kid?" I think for a second then look at her "your first?" She laughs "I didn't get sick at all I had a boy to think of it I didn't get with either of them but I did with the two girls" I smile "then who knows what I'm having my sister got sick with her daughter"
"You have a sister?" I nod "she passed away two years ago"
"I'm sorry" I shrug Mia was the spitting image of Taylor so I still had her in away "it's ok"

"The room is cleared out" I tell Ken who sits at the table on his laptop glasses on his face, I wonder if he would keep those on during sex....
"That's good, have you thought of colors?" He looks up at me "well do you want to know the sex?" I walk over and sit across from him picking out a Twix that sits in the pile on the table "I would like to know but if you don't that's fine" I smile putting my legs up on his lap and he takes a foot and starts to rub it "we can find out next appointment, but we can do neutral colors" he smiles

"A mint color" I tell him and he nods "that would be nice" he switches to my other foot making me groan "Will you rub my back later?" I ask him and he laughs "will you rub mine?" Looking everywhere but him I groan "fine"
"It's only fair" I roll my eyes eating the Twix "I'm guessing you are feeling a lot better?" I nod "I've been drinking ginger nana told me that is good"He once again moves back to my other foot "I have one more paper to grade then I'll rub your back" I smile taking my legs back and get up pecking his lips "can't wait" he grips my ass while I walk away

"Mhm that's the spot" Ken groans as he dig into his back "It dose have a lot of tension" I tell him as he lets out another sigh I smile and kiss down his back once I get done "feel better?" He rolls over and nods pulling me to his chest "do you feel better?" I nod as he pecks my lips "You are so beautiful" he says as I feel his hand move to my ass "you are trying to get in my pants?" He smirks and looks at me "I have to give you a massage still so take that shirt off"

Before I knew it Ken had my shorts off and rubbing my ass "All we need is oil and then it would be like one of those pornos" I laugh and he bites my ass making me look back "what kind of porn are you into?" I smile "I watch all sorts now are you going to eat me out or not?" He smiles then licks my hole