my hairspray?

Next morning, friday.

"It's so cold in here I can't feel my legs" I say walking out of my bedroom "Well maybe if you put some pants on you wouldn't be cold" Sam tells me with his accent poking through "Screw that, it's 50 degrees out! and there's a heater in here for a reason" I say and I look over to Danny putting the heater on "There" I smile over at him and walk to the kitchen.

Jake and Josh are cooking breakfast "He's right pants would work" Josh says pointing to my sleep shorts "No" I say popping a grape in my mouth "So the show tonight, what's the set?" I ask sitting down at the table "More stuff off of the newest record, but we were deciding on playing watching over or brave new world" Jake says serving me a plate

"Thank you" I look up at him "I think you should do a medley of both" I look over and Jake drops his fork on his plate and looks over to Sam and Josh "Why didn't we think of that?" He asks looking between the two "That's what I'm here for" I say taking the last bite of my breakfast and I wash up my plate.

"Lia!" Danny calls me from our bedroom "Ohhhh you're in trouble" Sam jokes and the boys join in "Children I tell you!" I say pointing a finger and I join Danny in our room "What's up?" I say as I sit on the bed "I need you to put my hair up for the show today but I don't know how to do it" He says looking in the bathroom mirror.

I get up and join him in the bathroom "Do you want a braid?" I ask messing with his hair "Or pigtails?" "Or a bun?!" I say playing with his hair and making it all messy "Stop" He says laughing at me. I smooth his hair out and look at him in the mirror.

"Daniel I cant reach the top of your head you're gonna have to sit down" I tell him. He grabs a chair that was at the vanity in our room and sits down in front of the mirror. I rest my chin on top of his head.

I look at him in the mirror again and smile at him "Half up half down?" He throws the idea out here "I can do it and if you like it we can keep it" I say brushing through his hair as I start parting it and putting it up.

"What time is it?" I ask concentrating on his hair "About one, we gotta be at the venue by three" He says as I put the top half up and grab the hair spray. He looks at me from the corner of his eye "just a little bit for the curls I left out" I tell him as I spray it in the places needed "My hairspray?" Josh says leaning up against the doorway "Okay all done" I tell Danny and I hand Josh his hairspray back.

I walk in the living room and grab my laptop "Jake, should I edit these in color?" I ask him as I show him my laptop screen "When did you take these?" He asks me. "When we first got here I took a few pictures of the scenery around the cabin" I bring my laptop back

"You could enhance the green color of the trees" Josh points out from over my shoulder "Have you thought about what you're gonna wear?" Sam asks me as he comes out of his room and sits next to me on the couch "Nope" I say emphasizing the p, still focusing on my laptop "I'll go look for something though" I say "I'll finish that for you" Josh says taking my laptop and adding his touch to the photos.

2:45, friday

"Lia! let's go we gotta leave in like fifteen" I hear Sam call me "Yeah i'm almost done" I say as I put my mascara on. I put on these black tights that are flowy at the bottom like bell bottoms along with Danny's green patterned sweater. "Ophelia do you want me to grab your camera bag?" Danny asks "Yes please!" I say as I finish my makeup "Has anyone seen my black boots?" I ask walking into the kitchen where the boys are "By the door" Josh tells me.

I slip them on and zip them up, they are black suede boots with a heel on them. Jake hold a finger up and goes to his room and comes out with a black hat and puts it on my head "Wear it, matches your shoes" I smile at him "Cars here" Danny says coming in from outside "Alright let me grab my stuff i'll be out in a sec". I grab my smaller back pack and put my phone, wallet and other necessities I need in there. I walk out, join everyone in the car and we take off to the venue.