Introducing Alexander Stewards

_________________________

Being childish
Keeps things interesting
__________________________

The café was filled with people on the Monday morning, Alex sat at the small table for two in the corner. His nerves seemed to be bubbling up with every passing second ever since his mother had told him about his father.

"Why did I agree to this," Alex mumbled to himself staring at the glass doors impatiently.

Debating whether he should leave or see this through Alex stood up wanting to leave before the door opened catching his attention. Tension ran through his veins as he stared at the man from the pictures he'd seen.

The mans green eyes and pale skin nearly like looking into a mirror, seeing Alex he smiled walking over towards the table Alex was about to dodge.

"Nevermind," he whispered to himself anxiously looking up at the man as he approached.

The man smiled, "Hi you must be Alex?"

"Yeah..." Alex replied awkwardly.

"I'm Adam, I'm sure your mother told you about me. Before we start I just want to say, it was never my choice to leave you two your mo-"

"I already know, I just couldn't believe it until I saw it with my own eyes." Alex cut him off.

The breakfast went well, Alex tried his best to socialize with the man who had left him and his mother. But couldn't resist his anger.

"So your mother tell's me she's struggling to keep up with you." Adam stated cutting a piece of toast before lazily throwing it into his mouth.

Alex's head shot up in disbelief, "You walked out on me when I was merely a child, now is no time to lecture me."

Adam shook his head, "As your biological father I'd still have the right to tell you when you're doing something wrong, and you're going to college in a few weeks Alex. You need to drop your childish act."

"I can't." Alex scoffed.

"And why's that?" Adam quizzed his son.

"Being childish keeps things interesting."

━━━•❅•°•❈❈•°•❅•━━━

Alex had always been overenthusiastic and childish, as a way to manage his emotions. Never having a father figure and yet he still managed to be a stud in highschool.

Although his first week of college never settled well, setting out to be a video game designer Alex was having trouble romantically and when it came down to making friends.

Just wanting somewhere he can belong and not be abandoned he sets out a new task. Finding friends.