Welcome To The Lost Island

Welcome to The Lost Island a story filled with Romance, Suspense, and Thrilling Adventures! Before the chapters begin we've decided to give the characters a little introduction Chapter each, to help get a little bit of a better picture about them.

We thought it'll help get an idea of the character and what they are like, their personality and role.

Please note: We do not tolerate any unnecessary hate!

This book is only available on Wattpad until the writers want to publish it on other apps or publish their work. Please kindly do NOT copy anything within this story. Most characters are also based on people within our personal life. Names ages ect changed to protect them.
©AllRightsReserved

There will not be many author notes within this book, as it may annoy readers. We all really hope you enjoy this book as it's worked as a personal escape from both author's and alot of people that had read it in the past. Not only does the Lost Island involve Romance and Suspense, but Paranormal activity, Humor and important life lessons.

Rated mature because certain scenes may contain foul language, violence and other mature themes so please read at your own risk.

NOTE: All Editing will be done properly when the book has been published and completed fully. Thank you for understanding, feel free to point out any spelling mistakes.

Never hesitate to Vote, Comment or share🏝️♥️
Without further to do, let the introductions begin!

Written By:
Abby_Baby224
Pictures+Music By:
melkid2005
Editor:
xXxThisBadGirlxXx