Introducing Jaxon LeBlanc

___________________________

A Thirst For Adventure
___________________________

Jaxon sat at his desk after a long day of work, after cold lonely supper he sat down at his desk ready to continue his work.

A knock on his front door called to his attention, turning towards the clock that read 23:56pm. His curiosity spiked. Who would come knocking this late at night? His neighborhood was always silent after eight at night, the hairs on the back of his neck started to rise.

Two more knocks echoed through the empty house once again, huffing Jaxon got up running a hand through his messy hair.

The house mostly consisted of dark wooden walls, dark furniture and black marble. A simple house with two bedrooms and a bathroom, all with the same décor. The living room and kitchen open planned and plain. The whole theme stayed the same. Everything but one of the rooms.

Walking down the hallway Jaxon grabbed a switch blade for safety down the hallway. The black countertop of the side table scratching as he picked up the metal.

The knock echoed again, "I'm on my way!" Jaxon called.

His footsteps bounced off the walls as he reached the dark oak door. Griping the blade close to his side Jaxon opened the door expecting to see a person.

But no one was near the door, or even within the streets. Nothing but dead silence around the neighborhood. Dread filled his body but as he looked down confused at who might've disappeared into thin air he noticed the small envelope on the ground.

Hesitantly he picked it up waiting until he was inside to actually read it. A chill ran down his spine in excitement at what the letter held, a smirk plastered on his face. A adventure awaits....

━━━•❅•°•❈❈•°•❅•━━━

Jaxon had always been up for the task, dangerous or not. So when the note read that it was his chance to escape the daily routine of paperwork and lonely cold nights... Well he just had to take it. Dangerous, toxic but cunning and sly Jax was one who could easily manipulate.

But that only counts when you don't have a girl who's exactly him, and yet the complete opposite...