Chapter 8

Welcome everyone to chapter 8 of this crossover - thank you everyone so much for your support on this story - a long chapter so not going to keep you waiting any longer, pics and video included - enjoy!!!

Shock was still lingering in the conference room within Beacon Hills Sheriff Station over what they had all just witness happening; this made them all aware at what lengths WCKD was willing to take to stop anyone stopping them.

"Garcia, did you say The Resistance? Who are they?" Hotch asks regaining his compose first, in all the things he has seen so far in his career this ranks within the top three things.

"Yeah, it is that outer ring of hackers I was telling you about; it appears one their members know Stiles and the others so have taken them back to the base. By the look of the message I just got back, Stiles is not best please to see the person again as he punched him and had to be talked down from doing so again." Garcia advises while still typing a reply back to the hackers on from The Resistance.

"Not Theo, is it?" Scott jokes knowing it wouldn't be the first time he has done it, Lydia and Noah chuckle at Scott's question as they both thought the same.

"No, apparently it was a gentleman called Gally. Appears he is an escapee of the WCKD experiments also and was in the same Maze as Stiles and the others." Garcia advises as Emily heads back to the photo hanging on the board, she concentrated mainly on the photo from the Camp.

"That's him, Alby ran though each of the names last time we were here. Something about him always stuck out to me, could just be his weird eyebrows." Emily advises pointing to the Camp picture at the boy situated on the back right.

"They are heading to see a guy called Lawrence, apparently, he knows tunnels that can get people into the Last City and out again without WCKD knowing. That is all they will tell me; they are shutting their communication system down for the night; WCKD drones in the area." Garcia advises closing her laptop screen as she knew right now nothing more can be done; the systems are still running in the background trying to work through things.

"Alright, we are all running on empty. Let's call it a night and get some rest and meet back here tomorrow, hopefully then out friends can share some more information." Hotch states and they all nod in agreement, they all knew they need their rest for the upcoming days.

"Before you all head off, we were wondering if you would like to join us for dinner. We appreciate this must be hard for you all been away from your family, so we thought you may appreciate a homecooked meal." Rafael advises surprising the BAU team, they had planned to have a takeaway and a few drinks but right now a homecooked meal sounded perfect.

"That sounds exactly what we need, count us all in!" Rossi states with a large smile on his face, there is only so many times someone can enjoy the same takeout food in a week.

The Next Morning!

The entire BAU agreed that the night before was exactly what they had needed, they finally managed to relax and actually have a laugh. What was also different for them is spending so much time with the victim's family, normally the interaction is brief but this time they heard stories and laughed at the silly trouble Stiles got into.

Garcia was first to arrive at the Station curious to see if the other Hackers could provide her with more information either about Lawrence or what had happened last night. Garcia was surprised when they shared the access, they had to limited cameras around the Outer ring and their base along with the few cameras they had access to within WCKD's Last City.

As she start combing through the feeds for any sight of Stiles or his friends everyone else started arriving before everyone had appeared including Parrish, Lydia, Scott, Rafael and Noah. Garcia quickly explained the access she had been granted and shared her screen to the main screen so everyone could see what she could.