CHAPTER THREE

The next morning I woke up and realized that I didn't tell my parents that I slept by the Cameron's.
five missed calls by my dad, should I kill myself? I immediately stood up and got dressed Sarah was still asleep I left a piece of paper 'I need to go I'll text u later xoxo'

I grabbed my bicycle and drove to our villa JJ was outside and saw me walking to the house "are u fucking kidding me or what?" he said madly. " yes I know I'm sorry okay? I forgot to tell you that I slept by Sarah" I said. "Mom and Dad are not going to be happy you know that right? Well not my problem." he said confidently. I entered the house my dad on the couch and my mom in the kitchen "ohh look who's here" said my Mom surprised but not 'surprised' "Where have you been all Night?"she said "By Sarah" I said, "Look, I'm not mad at you, but you cannot just go away without telling us where you're going got it, young Lady?" said my dad.
"yes I'm sorry, this won't happen again,I promise." I said, they actually get more angry with me but I'm surprised this time they weren't thaaat mad at me. I stayed in my room and chilled then I suddenly got a text from someone:

Someone
hey

Me
hey? do I know you?

Rafe
yea I'm Rafe

Me
Oh, hi how did u get my number?

Rafe
i asked my sister

Later Sarah texted me saying if I want to go with her golfing so I was on it (of course I asked my parents before going) so I got ready tugged my hair on a ponytail and decided to wear a golf cap I found in my wardrobe.

Sarah bought her boyfriend Topper and Rafe
there was just only a problem... i didn't know how to golf I never golfed in my whole life so someone needed to help me "Uh guys...i can't golf" I said disappointed. "I can teach you if you want" Rafe said, he came to me and grabbed a golf ball. "Ohh Rafe Cameron wants be a gentlemen?" I said joking,"Of course, I don't wanna be an asshole...at least not with you" he was looking at me without saying a word for a minute,
gosh he was so hot when he did that.

I interrupted the eye contact we had "uhm should we start?" I said "Uhm yea" he said shyly.
He moved behind me and held my waist so that he could show me how to hold the golf racket,
I looked at his hand on my waist, lord have mercy his hands are so big. "y'all better not get too sexual" said Sarah, "Shut up Sarah" Rafe responded and laughed. "You need to stay like this and hold the racket like that got it?" Still holding my waist but this time harder. "Yes" I said smiling.  "Good girl" he said.

After two hours of golfing we both couldn't find Sarah and Topper they disappeared "they're probably making out somewhere in the trees" said Rafe laughing, I laughed too. We stayed there for a bit talking about life and other stuffs, it was getting dark and we've become tired. "Do you want me to drive you home?" he said gently, "it would be nice" I said. So he stood up and held my hand to help me get up. He drove me at my house and
when we arrived we got out the car. "Y/n" Rafe called me. "Yes?" I asked, "Come here" he said softly. So I did, "Closer" he said, he suddenly kissed me it was an intense kiss one of those kisses where you kiss slow, it was special. I pulled a little away "uh" I said, I was speechless. "I'm sorry I didn't know what went trough my mind i- it's-" he said nervously, "it's okay,I liked it." I said giggling, "I've been in love with you since i first laid eyes on you, and I can't stop thinking about you." Rafe said. My mind was freaking out in that moment my crush that I've been in love for a long time, is in love with me? I don't really trust him...

"Your mouth should be illegal, you flirt too much Cameron" I said, "if you're a good girl, I'll show you the real reason my mouth should be illegal" he said "I think we should stay-" he interrupted me "Friends?" "Yes, I mean, I don't know you well and you don't know me very w-" I saw his eyes filling slowest with anger, "I'm going to fuck the word 'Friends' out of your mouth...got it princess" he said, "I-", "you're mine, get that in your fucking head." he interrupted me, I never knew Rafe Cameron would act like this when he's madly in love with someone, i don't wanna sound crazy but I kinda liked it.

"you wanna play 'that game' Cameron huh,but you know, I can play better" I said sarcastically. „Let's see, Love." he says, „don't call me like that." I said.