CHAPTER NINE

Later around 5am in the evening I was still chilling at the Cameron's, I walked in the Cameron's floor and heard playing Lolly ft. Maejor, Juicy Jay and Justin Bieber in a room, I opened the door and saw Rafe, Topper and Kelce working out. I saw Rafe with his muscular arms and he was sweaty he was holding the big heavy thing that boys use for they're muscles (idk how it's called but I think you know what I mean) and his veiny big hands holding it. Wow that's my boyfriend now.

Topper was talking with them about how Sarah's already in a relationship,"I can't believe it, she's-"  "Hello boys" I interrupted and walked in the room "Oh hi" Topper said

Topper was talking with them about how Sarah's already in a relationship,"I can't believe it, she's-" "Hello boys" I interrupted and walked in the room "Oh hi" Topper said. "Hey" Kelce said.
"we're done for today boys" Rafe said. "Alright" the boys said, Rafe gave me an intense kiss and grabbed my ass in front of them. he really wanted to show everyone I'm his and nobody can touch me. "Someone's crazy in love" Kelce said, and both walked away.

Rafe ignored them, his attention was mine now, "Didn't expected you'd come here" he said. "I was just curious cause I heard this music and I love Justin Bieber so" I said and he laughed. "You're so hot" I said. "That's all yours" he said and pulled me closer again for a kiss. My finger touched his chest then, his muscles, "how do I deserve this hot, bad boy in front of me mhm?" I said looking up to him. "You're special." he said smiling, "I turn you on looking like this right?" He said. "Mhm maybe" i said. He knows how to turn me on, So he turned me around and he was now behind me so he kissed my neck with his hot breath, "Mine. All mine." He said while he was kissing my neck.

I turned around and there was a type of 'chair' they used for working out, I sat him there and I sat on his lap I kissed him intense. I could feel his bugle growing under me, I loved it turning him on. He grabbed my ass and i was grinding on him. "Yeahh" he moaned. But I stopped I had plans later and this could turn into a- you know.
"I need to go" I said but he didn't want to stop kissing me "baby" I said he was biting my lip "no" he said with puppy eyes. "but yes, I have plans" I said sadly so I stood up "alright" he said. "call me or come to me when you're free" he said "yes of course" I responded.

I drove with my dad's Car in a market center with Sarah. When we arrived at the store,we looked around for Clothes and I asked her "so, how is it in a relationship my brother", "Amazing." She said. "Why didn't you tell me earlier that you and my brother had something" she said smiling, "I was scared" I said, "of what?" She asked. "That I might lose you" I said "really?", "yeah.." I said, she pulled me into a hug and said "I will never be mad at you even if you do something bad, I'll always be with you, your my best friend y/n." she said. "Thank you, you're the best" I said "I heard you last night screaming in my brothers room i know what you were doing" she said giggling. "we heard you too with my brother!!" I said laughing "I know, I wanted to have fun too, you know" she said and I laughed.

After shopping we went on a bar in the beach drinking some smoothies and laughing about stupid things, then Sarah got a message "I think my brother wants to throw a party tomorrow night" "mhm?" I said "yeah look it's in his insta story" she said. "this might be cool" i said. "Yeah but I hope he dosen't do drugs" she said "what?" I asked confused, I didn't know he used drugs at all. "Oh Shit-, I wasn't supposed to tell you y/n"she said, "why didn't you tell me, since when is he doing drugs?" "Since...a year." She said, I was shocked. "Someone needs to stop him, when he uses drugs he turns dangerous" she said disappointed "what do you mean by dangerous?" I asked "he throws things or he fights with people he turns into the really bad guy " she said, "Someone really needs to stop him"," I mean I can try" I said "He buys the drugs by his friend Barry, he's a drug dealer" she said "okay" I responded, "he dosen't listen to anyone, but I think he might listen to you. try your best, I don't want my brother to be a coke addict".

Good thing she told me that.