CHAPTER SEVEN

PLAY THE SONG SLOW DOWN BY CHASE ATLANTIC NOW!

He layed on top of me and whispered "I'm going to fuck you so hard" i had butterflies all over my body he began kissing me everywhere my collar bone,my waist,my neck and my belly. his hand went under my underwear and started doing circles in my clit. "You're the best one I've ever had you know that? I won't leave you." I didn't believe him but I enjoyed this moment so much.

He took off my underwear and started going down to my legs, then between my legs, I was kind of shy and tried to cover it up "don't be shy" he said up to me "mhm already so wet for me huh?" he said smirking "Make me scream" I said, i felt a tongue in my vagina and I gasped I threw my head back "shitttt" I moaned. "You taste so sweet" he said. He bit, licked, sucked, touched.

He used his fingers and pushed them into me, he went faster and faster and I was was getting louder so he used his other hand and covered my mouth "you don't want anyone to hear us right baby?" He whispered "Rafe I'm going to cum" i said, I cummed all over his hands, damn he was a God at this. "Do other guys make you feel you like that?" He said I didn't respond cause I couldn't, I had the best orgasm ever.

He started going even more faster "Tell me" he said "fuck yeesss" I moaned. "Good Girl" he said. I thought he finished me but he pulled his dick "you thought I finished you huh? Nah your staying here naughty girl" he said he pulled his dick and pounted onto me "tell me if it's too big too handle" he winked. "you feel so goodddd" he moaned it hurted at the beginning but it was a 'good pain'. "Faster" I moaned. So he did he pounted into me faster and I was seeing stars, he was sweating I had the best view I looked down looking at his sweaty abs, he grabbed my chin and said "look at me when I fuck you" and kissed me very intense.

I pushed him in the bed and said "Now it's my turn" i was on top of him I smirked, licked his abs and went down to his dick, I looked up to him "I'm going to finish YOU now." I sucked his dick until he was cumming "Ohh shiiiitttt" he moaned "baaabyyy" he moaned.

when we were both done and tired we heard Sarah and JJ fucking in the next room we were dying of laughter "they can never beat us right?" I said and he agreed "baby" he said "mhm" I responded "I really love you I would do anything for you, will you be my girlfriend y/n? my heart was racing "I think about you we everyday and your so amazing I never loved a girl like you y/n" he told me, "we can't be a couple, I didn't tell Sarah and my family-" don't worry,we will tell her tomorrow about us. Okay baby? Don't worry" he gave me a kiss and hugged me then I feel asleep in his arms.

It was like a miracle.