CHAPTER FIFTEEN

In the night at 3am, I turned around to the other side of the bed to cuddle Rafe, but he wasn't there, I stood up and looked for him, i saw a door lighty open with the lights on, I opened the door and there was Rafe sitting on a chair and sniffing the drugs on the table, "this is not going to help you with anything." I said, and walked to him. "How do you know, huh?" he said looking at the drugs and sniffing, I took the drugs away, he stood up and he banged his fist on the table, "give it to me" he said but I didn't listen to him so he grabbed my arm. "ow" I said, "I said give it to me" he repeated a little louder this time and grabbed the drug.

 "ow" I said, "I said give it to me" he repeated a little louder this time and grabbed the drug

"come back to bed, it's 3am Rafe." I said sleepy, he grabbed a knife that was on the table and played with it, then he came closer to me with the knife, i panicked. Sarah and Barry were right, he really became dangerous. "Rafe, put, the knife away." I said panicking, "you're scared of this princess huh? But the person that tries to ruin our relationship yeah, yeah she's going to die." he said smirking, I immediately thought of Cassie, he's going to kill her? "Cassie?" I asked "yeah" he answered, I hated Cassie with my whole heart but, killing her too much. "Rafe you're high, stop." I said nervously but he interrupted me, "why?" He said in psycho giggling, "I will murder her, and stab her in every-","Rafe." I interrupted. "Are you sure?" I asked, "if I'm sure?" He walks around in the room, and left a huge breath out of his mouth. "Oh, yes." He answered.
"We'll tell our friends, she moved from the town and went far away." he said. It's risky, but I agreed with the plan. "I'm going, see you tomorrow morning baby" he said and kissed my lips, I couldn't believe the fact that he's going to kill Cassie, I kinda felt bad about her, what will her parents think? What about her friends...

                                         *******

The next morning I woke up and Rafe was on my bed he was looking at me, I shrugged cause I didn't expect him on the bed, did he kill her so quick? "You already-","yeah, I already did." He interrupted, "you okay?" I asked him. "It's, not the first time."he turned back to normal and acted like he did something that he was proud of, "what do you mean, it's not the first time, Rafe?" I asked him, "I killed a cop, before you came to Outer Banks this summer." He said, I was shocked, I didn't know anything about this, not even Sarah told me about that, no one, but, it's nothing new for me too, because, I did kill a my friend in the past. "Are you okay?" He asked, "I killed my friend in the past." I said, he looked at me not saying a word. "I guess we're both psychopaths." I smirked.

Suddenly Sarah opened the door, "I just wanted to tell you guys that i'll do a pool party today at our house, and I forgot something in your room Rafe.", "Alright" he responds and stood up to open the door for her. "I won't invite kelce because he will probably going to bring Cassie too." she said, but she didn't know, and she shouldn't know that Cassie's death, it's a secret between me and Rafe. Me and Rafe.
In the evening, I've spend some time alone at the beach, I was sitting there looking at the ocean and wondering how it will continue life after this  summer, are me and Rafe still going to be in a relationship? Or not? I mean I will go back to Italy and Rafe will stay in Outer banks, I really don't want this summer to end, it was the best summer...well kinda...I don't wanna leave Sarah and wait one or two years for the next summer this makes me, sad. Me and JJ are so much happier here, if I could have the chance, I would move on to this town.

After that me and Sarah prepared the decorations for the pool party. We are not going to invite all the kooks that's just a private party for the closest friends. Rafe was working out so i was watching him while I was walking on the floor to bring the things for the decorations, i stared his muscles and i loved how hot he was when he was sweaty, "helloo, focus!" Sarah said, "shut up Sarah, you would look too if it was your boyfriend." i smiled, "yeah, you're right" she admitted.
The party began, some friends were at the party and we were all dressing a bikini, i was looking for Rafe but I couldn't find him "did you see Rafe, somewhere?" I asked Sarah, "maybe he's inside." she guessed, so I went inside, I saw him doing coke with his boys and a girl was sitting next to him but he didn't gave her attention he was just too focused to the coke and the boys, i didn't wanted to be the jealous type of girlfriend so I thought I'm going back outside and just, trust him. Later i saw him laughing with the girl, so I had this idea to make him jealous and making him feel how it feels to see me with another boy.

I took a random boy's arm and bought him to the crowd, the song 2am by Che Ecru was playing in the background and I was grinding on him on purpose. Rafe saw me grinding and dancing with that guy, I was touching the guy, and looking at Rafe sarcastically, he saw me, and immediately stood up from the couch and went straight to me the boy. He was grabbing my waist, "beautiful girl" the boy said Rafe pushed him hard on the shoulders, "get the hands off my girlfriend." Rafe said and grabbed my arm to walk inside, "Calm down, she's not yours bruh." the boy said annoyed to him. "Shut the fuck up." Rafe warned him, "or what cameron?" The boy asked sarcastically, everyone was watching. Rafe stopped, turned around to him and punched him in the face they ended up beating eachother, "Rafe stop!" I screamed at him, "she's fucking mine! you got that?!" Rafe shouted to him, the boy's head was bleeding.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed at him when we went inside. "the real question is what is wrong with you y'n! Who the fuck is that guy?!" Rafe shouted at me, "Well, I was having fun like you had fun with that girl you were sitting!" I screamed and raised my eyebrows. "Jesus, fuck, you're gorgeous when you're mad." He said and touched his hair, I took a deep breath. "who, is that girl."I said, "That's my fucking cousin!" he shouted. I was feeling bad now, "Oh.." I said speechless, "Yeh, dancing with a dude because I was talking with my cousin." he said and walked away. "Rafe" I called him and I started crying, "Rafe" I said again with a broken voice, he stopped for a second and turned around to look at me, he knew he couldn't just leave me there alone and just go. "what?" he said and held eye contact. "I'm sorry." I said sadly. "why did you exaggerated?" he asked. "I was trying to make you jealous..."I said and looked down, "look at me" he said, "y/l/n, you are the only girl I love." he said softly. "I don't wanna fight." he said, and pulled me closer to him and kissed me. "It's not a good idea to make me jealous." He whispered softly.