29| spending time together

"You're telling me what's going on or I should ask Kabir?" I asked looking at Aadya

"It's just that few days back I got a call, it was about the event I have here, and it was at then that I found out that it's Aryan and Kabir's company's event here in L.A. The one who called me was Kabir. After that I don't know what exactly happened, but at midnight I got a call from a bar, from Kabir's number, as I was the last dialed, asking me to come there as he was too drunk. I didn't really understand what to do, at first I didn't want to go, but I didn't feel like leaving him alone either. I went to the bar, and trust me Mayra, he was in such a miserable condition, he was crying continuously, he was not at all in his senses. I managed to take him home somehow, mama was out of town, at maasi's place. The whole night Mayra, all I saw was him crying, I don't know anything about him, but seeing him like that hurt me. He was not in a condition to go home, so I let him stay over. The next whole day he stayed over, and left the night. After that we did stay in touch, not too much, but maybe he just feels guilty somewhere of all that happened that night. We have somehow become friends. and that's how we are still in contact." She explained the whole situation.

"What might have happened! Do you think it's some girl?"

"I don't know, but all he kept saying was, Kavya, stay with me please."

"Should I ask Aryan? He will surely know."

"No no! If Kabir ever wants to talk about it, I want him to tell it, also this doesn't sound right either, to ask someone else."

"Yeah you're right!"

"What's going on?" He entered smiling, and both of us looked at him.

"Oh you're back! Where's Aryan?"

"I just got him home, he's in his room."

"I was really planning to have a special dinner whenever you both come but the whole situation was so..."

"Mayra it's okay, and you go and stay with Aryan, he needs you.." Kabir spoke up.

"He said that?" I asked instantly.