22| anger

Walking towards the corridor, her sight fell on the door that was half open, she argued with her mind if she should go inside or not, and finally decided to peak in and so she ended up pushing the whole door open

Her hands roamed on the edges of the wall to find the light board, but she couldn't find it, until her hand caused a photograph to slip from the shelf, landing on her leg. She picked it up, and tried to see the photograph, on one side was Aryan, she understood that quite quick, but the darkness in the room, wouldn't let her see the other person in the picture.

She took a step out of the room, in search of the light in the corridor, but was instantly pushed back, her back hitting the wall, and one hand pinned to the side of the wall, and felt a palm on her mouth, as she tried to scream.

She could feel hot breaths fanning her face, but couldn't see who it was.

"Didn't I ask you to not enter into any other room?" He started in a whisper, but his tone changed instantly.

"Didn't I?" He shouted, making her shiver in fear.

She knew who it was.

Aryan.

"Why the hell do you not listen to me!" He increased his voice even more, while tears formed in her eyes, as his tone scared her.

His grip on her hand, pinned to the wall, tightened, and she winced in pain.

"Ar-aryan you're hurt..hurting me!" She closed her eyes tightly trying to come out of his grip, but he held her wrist even tighter than earlier.

"I asked you something dammit!" He shouted, and this time it was much near her ears, causing her to tilt her head the other side, as fear ran down her.

She had never seen him this angry.

"Ar-aryan please! Leave my hand!" She spoke as tears streamed down her eyes.

He finally let go off her hand, hitting his fist on the wall behind hardly, he walked out in anger.

She held her right hand and caressed it slowly, as tears streamed down her eyes. Running into her room, she closed the door tightly and fell on her knees. His finger marks were imprinted on her hand, due to the tight grip.