Chapter 1 - A tight squeeze

You are trying to find a place to run away to on your phone, because your parents' yelling became physical abuse, and you couldn't stand it any longer.

You are going to run away this evening.

Your POV:

I'm finally out of this hellhole! I just hope they won't care and won't send the police after me.

While walking down the dark streets, I thought about the abandoned factory I'm going to.

So this factory called Playtime Co. was first opened in 1930, and it was a toy-making company. It became the most famous and well-known toy factory with the intent to entertain children all across the globe. The creator of this company was Elliot Ludwig. The building was abandoned  somewhere near 2000. The website also said that the workers disappeared without a trace.

Now why did I choose to go to this factory after I run away? Because if I find out what happened and why the workers disappeared, then I'll be famous too!

Timeskip

I'm finally here after a great 2 hour long walk. The factory looks really old and even the sign is falling apart.

Walking up to the door, I entered easily, since the glass on the door was broken. Looking to my right, I saw the Gift Shop, and on my left was the Security.

This place was actually pretty creepy, especially at night.

Entering the Gift Shop, I notice that the train is still moving after all these years and there is a light that lights up the whole room. There were a few boxes of the toys that were made here and there was a green robot on the counter with blood spattered around it. Ew.

The train had a color pattern of 4, green, pink, yellow and red. Might be useful later.

Finding nothing interesting in the room other than the bloodied robot toy, I went to the Security room.

And I was right about needing the color of the 4 parts the train had, there was a panel of 9 colors. I pressed the four colours in the right order and the door opened.

There was some weird yellow backpack with a blue hand behind a glass with a blue VHS tape and a player next to it. So I put the tape in the player and it started playing a tutorial on how to use this backpack called Grabpack.

After the video was over, the glass opened and I could take the Grabpack out. It only had its left hand, the blue one.

Taking it and putting it on I went back to the main entrance and I looked around once more. There was a green VHS tape and player.

The tape was about some dude named Leith Pierre talking about the factory's great security and how I'm a tresspasser.. Well that's true.

After the tape was over, I went behind the tall rolling door, seeing a metal door that had a panel with a blue hand on it.

I tried to shoot the Grabpacks hand onto the panel, but I missed. Bruh.

I got it on my second try, a blue bar appearing above the hand, slowly filling up.

When the bar filled up, the door slowly started opening.

Once the door opened, I saw this giant blue plush with yellow gloves and socks standing and just looking forward with that giant red mouth and wide open eyes, waving with it's right hand. There were five cubes next to it's foot, and they spelled 'Huggy'.

Walking up to it, I saw a board which was probably a description about him: (you can read it if you want to)

'Huggy Wuggy (1984) -
Playtime Co. has designed hundreds of distinct toys, but none connected with people more than that of Huggy Wuggy. Our founder, Elliot Ludwig, aimed to create a toy which could hug you forever! As is always true, Playtime Co.'s '4-Step Process to create the most lifelike toys,' was a success!

With a bit of string and polyester, our lovable, blue pal Huggy was brought to life! Huggy Wuggy has gone on to be Playtime Co.'s most popular and best selling toy so far!'

There, at the bottom part of the board was a red button. Pressing it, it played a little song.

'His name is Huggy, Huggy Wuggy! When he hugs you he'll never stop! Your friend Huggy, Huggy Wuggy! He'll squeeze you until you pop!'

After listening to and reading all of this info you look around, still a bit weirded out. You see metal door once again that has a panel above it with a blue hand on it.

You shot at it, but some electricity went down on a wire into the Power Room.

You felt as if someone was watching you whatever you were doing, but you dismissed it. You decided to follow the wire.

Going through two doors, you went into a dark room with the only light source being the red light from a box on the wall.

You opened the box with your Grabpack and put your Grabpack's hand on the bulb that was inside the box, the wire started to glow bright blue, it was flowing with electricity.

There were two poles in the room, so you tried connecting the wire with the poles like it said in the blue tape.

The electricity came back, and you went to the exit of the Power Room, but you could see through both of the doors that Huggy was nowhere to be seen.

----------

Words: 928