Chapter 8 - Statues

Entering the small door, I found myself walking through tight corridors, which led me to a tall and broken down spiral staircase, with every step a different color.

Looking up, I noticed a familiar handle. I shot at it with my Grabpack, grabbing onto it and pulling myself all the way up.

At the top, I was met with a cardboard cutout of a blue cat playing with a yellow sphere. Pressing the button a multiple times, I heard these voice lines:

- Click the button to feed me candy.

- Nom nom nom, feed me more.

- Nom nom nom, more! More candy!

- Nom nom nom, heheh okay no more candy, my tummy's full.

- Nom nom nom, I said no more.

- Nom nom nom, stop!

- Nom nom nom, *glitched audio*

'Okay, now that's pretty disturbing.' I thought to myself as I walked off, now finding myself in a bunch of yellow connected corridors that had rails going through them along with a path blocked by wooden planks nailed down with nails. 'Cart Corridors' was written above the gateway in front of me.

The first way I would've went was blocked off, so I went off for the second nearest one, one which I also found closed with the lever being on the other side. Walking closer to the gate, an alarm sounded, and another gate opened at the end of the corridor.

A tall, lanky figure started slowly walking through the darkness.

'Wait, is that Huggy?! He's gonna kill me! I can't go back the way I came from, and I also can't just go and-' My panicked thinking vanished as the figure emerged from the shadow, revealing a pink version of Huggy Wuggy. This must be him but female.

'What?' I just looked at her trying to pull the lever with her weak arms. 'Is she trying to help?'

After a few more seconds of trying, she succeeded at pulling the lever, making the alarm stop. Once done, the female Huggy just walked off back to where she came from, leaving me just... bewildered. This is the first giant toy that helped me in this place. Maybe she can't see my father in me. That's actually pretty neat.

Shaking my head and getting myself out of my own head, I walked off the way the female Huggy came from, continuing on my journey. 

I had to do some puzzles with my green hand and electricity, and I also found a cart on the rails filled with toys and with a name card on it which read Barry.

While almost finishing the puzzle I came across a blue VHS tape and a blue VCR player that was connected to a television above it. Inserting the tape into the player, a video played about a worker called Marcas Brickley, and he was talking about a potential problem wandering about in the factory. Something that was fifty feet long with a thousand legs. The tape then ends with the interviewer who sounds like Leith Pierre reprimanding him, dismissing this potential danger.

'Isn't that fifty feet long thing that dog-like caterpillar? The description fits pretty great. Anyway... This Marcas seems kinda familiar...'

I dismissed that thought and decided to continue, bringing the cart over to an area that was blocked off with wooden planks. I could easily break the planks with ease using the cart, which was pretty cool. At the end was a deep hole, which made poor Barry fall down into the darkness.

Upon entering the room that was at the end of the slope the cart slid down, there was another hole, but this hole didn't lead into darkness, it lead back to the entrance of Wack-a-Wuggy.