Annei asks some questions to West bengal and Gujrat

West bengal- "Oh well,,,Go ahead"
Random Person- "Okay-"
Gujrat- "Sooo....You are going to ask me and West bengal questions"
Random person- "Yeah..again i'll be really sorry if I waste your time with this...."
West bengal- "Nah, it's quite fine except the fact that the questions will be about me and gujrat fighting all the time and not getting along..."
Random person- "ye-"
Gujrat- "What's your name?"
Random Person- "Oh- uh it's Annei Reang"
Annei- "Shall I begin?"
West bengal- "Yes"
Gujrat- "Yes,,,I have to meetup with Punjab later"
Annei- "So Um....Why don't you two get along exactly?"
West bengal- "Mainly because Our thinking and our mindset is different.."
Gujrat- "Also because we hold some stupid grudges against each other"
West bengal- "ALSO Because GUJRAT really likes to annoy me."
Gujrat- "I Don't ANNOY You Fish addict"
West bengal- "Oh Shush Dhokla Obsessed person"
Annei- "This brings my second question.....Why...do you two call each other these NAMES? And is it directed towards your people also?"
West bengal- "To answer your first question, You know those stereotypes about Bengali and Gujrati people? We just call each other names based on those and.....we don't exactly mean that in an offending way........Though we do use them to offend each other......"
Gujrat- "Yeah but we don't mind it that much, right?"
West bengal- "No"
Gujrat- "And to answer the second one.....No"
West bengal- "We use them against EACH OTHER, We don't direct it towards our peoples.........That'll be Something REALLY EXTREME "
Gujrat- "Yeah"
Annei- "And......I don't have anything to ask anymore right now.......So....if I have more questions can I ask you both again?"
West bengal- "Of course you can dear"
Gujrat- "M-huh yup"
Annei- "Thank you both for answering my questions"
Gujrat- "You're welcome"
Annei- "Bye"
West bengal- "Bye"

The End