Snippet

Wolfaraine Throne: The Alpha of Bright Woods Pack. Young and Possessive. Yet to have a mate.

Raven Shaw: The runaway Omega from Omega Moonborn pack. No adding information. What? She did not tell me about her. *shrugs*

Damon Ross: Beta of Bright Moon Pack. Sub pack to Bright Woods pack. He told me a little of it but I decided to keep to myself😂😌
*flips hair and continues typing*
The rest of the character coming up soon!!!

WORDS THAT WILL BE USED BY ME IN THIS BOOK.

MATE BALL: A ball where prestigious alphas and betas go for to look for their mates.

MATE MOON: It happens once in every two years. An auspicious time for mates to renew their bond or reject themselves without causing harms.

SAND OF BOND: A black colored sand that is used to welcome the Luna or Beta female to the pack.

THREAD OF MOON AND MATE: Mates tie this across their hands after completing the mating ceremony.

CLOAK OF REJECTION: A cloak an Alpha or Beta wear after being rejected by their mates. It also stops them from changing into their wolves who become aggressive after being rejected.

If there will be added words, I will let you know.
For now, welcome.

Okay here is a snippet:

"She is mine already."

"Really? I don't think so. Considering how she reacts to my voice and not to add how her scent of arousal fills the room at just being in the same room with me." he said with a smug smile and he felt like punching it off his stupid handsome face.

Enough already 😂

See ya!
As usual, I don know my updating schedule but as it is, I have got books to write more! So yeah, when the inspo kicks in, you are lucky then.

Till we meet again!