~1~

^Years ago^
"Don't look back."
I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I was doomed. I was in huge trouble. I did not do it. But they did not hear me. Why? I am dumb. I can't speak. But they won't even listen if I had a voice. That was what was wrong with them. They hated me. Hated me with raw passion. Why? Because I am pretty. Okay, I was wrong. Maybe because I cause trouble a lot.
A dumb girl making trouble is unheard of. That is what the gamma says anytime our supervisors tell him about me and I get punished by cutting off the weeds in the gamma's garden.
But today was different.
The Gamma was after me. Because he wanted me. And not just that, I had found out about his deep secret and he wanted to initiate me. Wanted to keep me shut. I had caught him. And he had framed me.
I did not do it. I yelled in my head again.
My legs carried me across the woods, blocking each tree out of my view. I was practically sprinting across the dark forest. How I was able to see was something I will think of later but now...
"Stop!" The head guard's voice rung out from behind me and as of it had its use, I ran even faster.
Back at Omega Moonborn Pack, we are trained to use our body to fight since we could not shift. But I have never ran this much. Not even as an exercise. I guess this is a like this situation can make you do.
"When I get to you, you will regret doing what you did!" He yelled again and my breath became heavy. I looked forward and the strength to get to the border renewed. I cannot stop. I can feel my breaths stopping. But I have to cross the border. After I do, I will be free from them. I will. I dragged my feet and the twig that marked the end of Omega Moonborn Pack became very visible. I smiled at myself and ran even faster.
How is that they are yet to even meet me yet?
"Don't look back."
I did not. I finally got to the twig and crossed over it. This time I stopped and looked back. I caught sight of the head guard's raging eyes.
No shit, Sherlock. His wolf was at the edge.
I waved at him with a smile and took to my race. Again.
His wolf howled angrily and I chuckled with a dark hoarse voice.
Bye.
I think I need to stop to catch my breath. I did. I stopped and my chest heaved up and down. I heard the rush of water and I trailed the place with my straightened ears. It was a stream. I exhaled deeply and crouched down to drink water. I rinsed my face and my hair clung to my face.
I looked up to the sky and that was when I noticed it. The moon was still. It did not move. It had seven stars round it as if worshiping it. This means...
~~~
Present:

"Raven!" Raph's voice broke through my memories and I groaned out.
What was this boy still doing at work? Wasn't he supposed to go and meet his girlfriend?
I turned to look at him with bored face. "What are you thinking about?" He asked and I raised my brows.
"What do you mean?" I wanted to ask but then I remember I was dumb. I brought out my small notebook and wrote it. He grinned wide. Stupid. He got me.
"Three customers already came and went." He said and I cussed mentally.
Three?! Luckson is going get mad when he hears it. He does not deal with incompetent people. At least that he proved when he fired two bartenders yesterday. Why? Because they did not pour the whiskey quickly into the glasses for the five men who were almost our top customers. They were still climbing the ladder of being Luckson's favorite.
But then we have exclusive customers too. Those... they pay money as if it was sand. So respect is accorded to them.
I made an apologetic face and turned around to see if there was customers. "See ya." Raph hollered as he left through the back exit. Stupid boy. He leaves me to deal with this people on Friday night. Every damn time.
"Hey, dumbo. Pass me two glasses of tequila." A guy called out and I nodded my head. I was used to the nickname. Everyone knew I was dumb. Even Luckson did not want to recruit me at all. But then I begged him with my eyes and he said. "I am giving you a chance. Don't think of ruining me. Because I will ruin you." He sent a glare at me and I saw a look of surprise run across his stoic face as if he was expecting me to cower at the threat.
Oh, please. I lived with threats and danced with menace as I grew up.
I quickly poured the drinks and shift across to him and he winked at me. My face was void of no emotion. One reason Luckson liked me. He knew that I don't flirt with them. I mean with what voice?
I looked away to see if any customers needed my attention but all were busy chattering in high voices.
I sighed and brought out my phone. Scrolling through, I searched for my room mate number and saw that she was yet to send me a message. She told me she was going to when she comes back from the place she works and she was yet to. Who cares anyway? Not like we were really close. Oh, that was a lie. We were really close. In fact, she calls me Bestie. Whatever that means.
A wave of someone's presence made me still. Luckson was here. And that too behind me. Releasing my tense muscles, I turned around to meet his ever glaring eyes.
"We have some work to do."