CHAPTER 8 - whipped cream

a/n - please remember to vote ! comment thoughts :)

we walk out of the cruise, the winding softly blowing as we look around. "how's the earth's ground feel?" i ask olivia. "feels great!" she says, smiling. i smile at olivia's side profile as she looks at me, giving a confused face. "what?" she asks. "nothing." i reply, intertwining our hands as we walk behind the rest of the group.

we walk around for a bit, looking at the different restaurants to have lunch. "liv?" i ask, getting her attention. "you never told me why you were so distant when we went shopping," i say, slightly swinging our arms. "yeah i- um..." olivia stutters, trying to think of what to say. "you don't have to tell me if you don't want, it's none of my business." i remind her. "no it's alright, there was just an opportunity to be one of the main protagonists for a show that's going on disney plus is all." "wait, you act?" "yeah, i've been acting ever since i was little." she says. i stop, looking at olivia as she stops too. i examine her face, my eyes going wide. "oh my god... you're paige! from bizaardvark!" i exclaim, olivia laughing as she nods her head enthusiastically. "i watched you all the time when i was growing up! that show was like- my childhood!" i fan girl. "that was forever ago!" "but still, that's so amazing! are you gonna take the character for the new show?" i ask. olivia looks at me, replying with a nod. "why not, what's the worst that could happen?"

olivia's pov

i can't believe y/n watched bizaardvark. of course, it was a show that i acted in when i was 12, but still. that was the first time i've been noticed for acting, and by such a well known actress well? we walk into a mexican restaurant, y/n still holding my hand. we sit down at a table with 8 seats, and she lets go of my hands as i sit next to her.

we finish eating, and walk out of the restaurant. "anyone wanna watch a movie? thor love and thunder just came out today, just came out today, didn't it?" gracie asks. "yeah it did, let's watch it! there's a movie theatre around here." harry agrees.

we start to walk to the theatre, harry leading the way with his phone. "so, what's this show about?" i wonder to olivia. "i'm not sure if i can actually tell you," olivia says. "you don't trust me?" i say, jokingly offended. "i do! i don't wanna get fired from a job i haven't even done anything for." olivia says. "i'm messing with you," i say, smiling as i look around. "it's high school musical the musical the series." she says. "that's a mouthful. is it a musical?" i ask dumbly. "no, it's a horror series. yes, it's a musical, idiot!" she says, and i laugh. "i was just making sure! are you gabriella?" i assume. "no, actually. i'm this new character called nini, but my actual name's nina but everyone calls me nini." she informs. "can't wait to watch it."

we buy tickets to thor love and thunder, walking into the cinema as the movie started in 10 minutes luckily. i sit down, drink in hand as i place it in the cup holder in between olivia and i. olivia sits next to me, timothee on my right. olivia places her drink down on her left, watching the screen.

half way through the movie, i see at the corner of my eyes olivia taking my drink. she places the straw in her mouth drinking out of it. "olivia, that was my drink." i say, quietly laughing. her head jerks to me, looking to the drink, then back at me. "oh my god... i'm so sorry! i was wondering why i was tasting coke, i swear i got raspberry." she says, and i laugh, shaking my head. "it's alright, you can have some if you'd like." i say, paying my attention back to the movie.

i look down, my arm rested on the arm rest in between olivia and i. liv takes my hand, flipping it around so my palm is facing up. her hands fall into mine, not taking her eyes off the screen. i smile, looking back at the screen.

we walk out of the cinema, stopping in front of the cinema's as we all subconsciously go into a circle, talking about the movie. "one of the better thor movies." timothee strikes the conversation, everyone agreeing. "ragnarok and love and thunder were the better thor movies," gracie says, making me laugh. "i have to agree on that." i add.