CHAPTER 43 - presents

a/n - second last chapter. fr this time :( 

olivia and i start to hand out the presents as the kids sat on the floor, waiting eagerly. after handing them all out, olivia and i sit on her living room couch, our presents beside us. "can you save the presents i got you 'till last, liv? i wanna see your reaction," i say, smiling. olivia nods, smiling back.

after unwrapping all my presents, liv giving me more sunglasses to add to my sunglasses collection, doc martens, a photo frame of us, tiffany and co. bracelet and necklace,

 bracelet and necklace,

(bracelet)

 (necklace)

(necklace)

and expensive yet amazing rings, liv was up to my presents. "okay, ready?" she asks. i turn to her smiling after saying thank you. "start with... this one," i say, handing her the wrapped vinyl that said 'livie' on it, written in sharpie. she smiles, tearing the wrapping paper. she gasps, ripping the rest of it off. "you know me too well!" she says, smiling, "thank you! i love it!" "that's not even the best one, liv," i say, handing her the perfume. she unwraps it, laughing. "thank you, y/n. i needed this," she says, shaking the bottle gently to me, placing it next to her. i hand her a box, which had the wrapped taylor swift cardigan in it, then the letter and ring underneath. "oh, i'm nervous!" she says, looking at me as her hands fall onto the box lid. "don't be liv!" she smiles, pulling up the lid.

she picks up the cardigan, starting to unwrap it. she doesn't realize what it was yet, gasping and looking up as she holds it up. "you did not..." she says, looking back at me. "i did!" i exclaim, smiling. she gets up quickly, putting it over her. "looks amazing!" i compliment as she poses. "you're so good at getting christmas gifts, y/n! i love you!" "i love you more, liv, but don't say anything yet, just open the last 2 things."

she sits back down, picking up the envelope and taking the letter out as i pick up taylor's ring box. i smile as she unfolds it, starting to read it. after a minute, she looks up, placing the paper down. "you're fucking with me. she didn't give me a ring- it's not even her, is it?" she says, mouth agape. "i'm not fucking with you," i say, getting off the couch and kneeling on one knee and opening the ring box towards liv. "STOP Y/N!" she squeals, covering her mouth. i laugh as her eyes start to tear up.  "olivia isabel rodrigo..." i start off, laughing as she wipes her tears. "will you accept the taylor swift ring she wore when she wrote the greatest album of all time?" i say dramatically as if i was proposing.