Chapter 5

I'm going to edit this book after I'm finished with this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ruffled through all the lingerie Mandy packed and I smiled. Edward is very lucky. I choose some silk pajama shorts and a matching silk top. I stepped in the shower and let the warm water cascade down my naked body and lathered myself in soap and shampooed my hair before stepping out and dried myself. I changed into my clothes and toweled dried my hair while going outside the bathroom. I found myself staring at Ethan who was in bed with only sweatpants on.

His sculpted chest was in full view and he had a sheen of sweat on his defined abs. I forgot the AC was off. I turned the air conditioner on and continued drying my hair until I became satisfied and hanged my towel on my old study chair.

"You look absolutely delicious." I smiled and turned to look at Ethan who was still sprawled in my bed but with his eyes open.

"Complimenting me will get you nowhere tonight." I flipped the covers and tucked myself in. Ethan scooted closer to me and placed his hand loosely on my hips. I positioned myself so so I was facing him and him facing me. We smiled at each other and Ethan leaned in.

"I wasn't trying to get any where. But if you want......" He whispered before trailing off and leaned even closer. His lips inches from mine. "Maybe I can reconsider" he added.

My heart was beating hundred miles a minute and I couldn't stop blushing. He grazed his lips slightly on my own and pulled back, chuckling.

"Tease." I muttered unhappily.

"I wonder who started it....." He teased, laughing quietly. I hit his chest playfully and laughed.

Once our laughter subsided, I snuggled closer to him and he held me tight. I couldn't even ask for a better moment. If I could sleep every single night and wake up every morning with him beside me, I'd die a happy woman.

I closed my eyes and sighed dreamily before drifting into a dream that included Ethan and a bunch of little me's and Ethan's.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Sun shined through the curtains and I plunged my face in my pillows to block out the light. I groaned and stretched my hand out to snuggle to the beautiful man beside me. Only........ No one was there.

I peeked one eye open and, sure enough, Ethan wasn't there. I groaned and rolled onto his side of the bed. I sat up and rubbed my tired eyes before sluggishly walking down the stairs and was immediately hit with the smell of bacon and coffee. Ooohhh, bacon..........

"I smell bacon...... And I want some!!" I shouted at Ethan who was still wearing his sweatpants and an apron that covered his shirtless chest. Ethan looked up at the sound of my voice and pouted. It was a very cute pout, mind you.

"I was going to give you breakfast in bed" he continued pouting like a little child and I laughed, walking over to him and kissed his pouty lips. He quickly responded and dropped the fork he was holding and snaked his hand down my waist. His hands decided to explore a bit more and he cupped my ass. I giggled against his lips and smacked his hand away before pulling back from him and left him standing there with a boner. If the bulge on his sweatpants was anything to go by.

"You are very mean" I wiggled my finger at him and he continued cooking while I perved on him. He was such a sight to see.

"I made some soup for your Mom by the way. It's on the table. You can try some if you want." I nodded and walked over to the table where a steel container was placed and opened it to reveal chicken soup. I sipped some and moaned in delight. Gosh, that man can cook. Why is he so perfect? He's smart, handsome, and an amazing cook!