The Prologue Of Time

1000 years ago.

Ocean of Hamal.

The sound of thunder as it struck the sea, startled and woke every person inside the large Fleet,

The whole scene became messy, people running there and here, they are so preoccupied that they miss something.

The captain survey their surrounding and tried to search using the telescope if he can find a nearby island they can stay to pass the storm until tomorrow, but as the thunder struck again, along with its terrifying sound the captain saw something that beheld him in wonder, he saw a shadow standing in the ocean, he tried to check again and it's gone he thought maybe it was just an illusion his mind make because of this crazy weather and under the pressure of safely escort the people residing in his fleet.

In the lower dock of the fleet is a secret room where they put the import goods, means childrens.

A child with Brunette hair wake up and were surprise by her surroundings, confusion and fear were seen in her Blue eyes, she saw many children with the same age, older and younger than her,their arms are chained to make sure they won't escape, the older children tried to stop the cries of the younger one's, tried to make them comfortable, tried to ease their fear which they are so terrible at doing.

The girl did not make a sound, just looking and examining her surrounding, which make you wonder if she is really a child, she was so calm the earlier fear and confusion was gone, her eyes are full of curiosity and determination.

She's not a normal girl.

"Are you not scared?" the boy beside her ask.

The girl answered

"I am scared" she said calmly.

The boy obviously didn't believe.

"Then why are you not crying?" he ask once again.

The girl replied.

"What's the point of crying, it's not like I can be free from here, it will just annoy those guards outside" after she said that she look at the boy with black hair and beautiful silver eyes.

"Your a tough one, i'm Tim, from the slum in Genia, I was caught by them, lured you can say, an orphan" the boy introduce himself with a smile.

The girl look at the extended hand and took it.

"I have no name but people call me zero, orphan" the girl said.

"So we're the same uh" Tim said.

"But how did they caught you?" Tim questioned.

Zero look solemn.

"My so called friend betrays me, and sold me to them" she said like it doesn't matter,

Tim become quiet

"Sorry" he said quietly

Zero squinted her eyes at him.

"There's no need, were orphans, it's nothing new, its my fault I drop my guard just because of their few nice speech" She said smiling, but her eye's say otherwise, eye's full of hatred and vengeance like a calm lion suppressing its anger and might.

Tim is startled with her expression.

"What do you think will happen to us?" Tim asked.

"Maybe sold, or become slave, worst case scenario we would fall in the hands of a maniac who like children as his/her toys or a paedophile rich person, or became a food for vampires" Zero said with no expression in her face, her words scared the poor boy once again.