T-2

Morning in San Argus Academy means training and more learning to do but before that they first need to fill their stomach.

Some students eat in the cafeteria some have their own place to eat but regardless all is well.

Supposedly, but we know, San Argus cater not only to one species but many more, conflict is hard to avoid.

"My head hurts...." the red hair complained as she rub her temples.

Celestia smile wryly towards her sister.

"That's because you drunk too much" she replied as she continue to eat her breakfast.

Her sister just glared at her an proceed to rumble.

"Hey, girls miss me!!" a curly hair boy said as he sat beside the red hair with his toast and milk.

the red hair just look at him at took his milk and drink it for herself.

"Oh!! that's mine" the boy complained.

"Yeah, yeah, thank Lj, you just made my morning" the red hair said as she proceed to rub her temples.

The boy look at Celestia in confusion.

"Your welcome?" the boy said, not sure of his words.

He ate his toast in silence as others joined them.

The chattering stop when a certain black haired beauty walk in the cafeteria, her eyes scanning everyone, as her gaze landed to Celestia, a small smile softly formed in her lips but it disappeared before they could marvel in her beauty.

She walk to the counter to order some food as the chattering continue but it was obviously more low.

The red hair look around in wonder.

"Its her first day but she seem to enchant everyone with just her mere presence" she said and she look at her sister with smirk plastered in her face.

As she continue her words.

"She is truly enchanting " she commented while looking at her sister's face looking for any kind of reaction.

But Celestia remained neutral just looking at her books and eating her food.

"Oh, did you saw her smile" she commented to Lj.

But the vampire seemed lost to her abrupt words, and just nod to her statement.

Celestia became stiff for a second but continued to pay no heed, but her movement was caught by her sister.

"She's so Beautiful, Oh, Michaels is beautiful, she seemed to compliment Michaels, She's hot and Michaels cold, They were like the moon and sun, but nevertheless they were like meant for each o~" Celestia cut off her sister words.

"Her and Michaels will not get along, like you don't even know if she swings that way," Celestia blurted out.

A knowing smile came to her sister's face as she look at her.

Celestia look at Lj.

"Does she swing that way?" she asked, hoping, she didn't know, but she is curious, only curious she told to herself.

Lj, just look at the sisters with pure confusion written in his face, like saying what the hell is he doing in there.

"I-" before Lj could say something.

Celestia cut him off.

"You know what, I don't care if she swing that way, I don't care about her, what I care about is my food that was about to go cold so, please shut up and let me have my peace and quiet."