T-5

Third Person P.O.V

"Hey, does this look good?" Aine excitedly twirl as she look at her self in the mirror while holding a formal dress in her hand.

"Hmmm, it's good" Celestia nod.

Aine face twichted in her response.

She sigh and sat infront of Celestia.

"Now, tell me, what bothering you, you look listless, and for hours you replied the same words"

Aine look at her sister seriously, she kind of want to ask her last night, but Aine thoughts that it was momentary.

But now, there really is something bothering her sister.

"Nothing, I'm fine, absolutely fine" her sister said while smiling widely but her eyes couldn't look at her.

She's lying.

Aine thought.

"Speak, if you don't speak now, your mind will always on that problem and you will always thought about it, making you absentminded and, you can be absentminded for who knows how long but not today, today is a special day for the school , a critical day and if you keep on being like this, I will be worried and if I'm worried I tend to become absentminded to and I will screw everything up, you don't want me to screw up today right? so speak now"

Celestia sigh.

"You will laugh" she states.

Aine raise her brows and smirk.

"Try me" she replied.

"My mind kept wondering......" Celestia started.

"Wondering about what?"

"You mean about who"

Aine eyes brighten in Celestia's word.

"Oooh, love life, I like this, come on, keep going" Aine said.

"For the whole week, she occupied my thoughts, and we both know books are the only one who occupy my thoughts, my eyes always kept wondering and trying to find her figure in the crowd, just being in the same room as her brighten my day, and when I talk to her, I feel comfortable and how I wish time would stop, just hearing her voiced made me blush And ~" before Celestia finish Aine cut her off.

"Your whipped" Aine commented, she come more interested, and she already have an idea of the girl her sister is talking about.

"Go on, continue" Aine said .

"Well, even in my dreams she's there and i~" Aine cut her off again

With disgust written in her face, Aine said.

"I don't need to know about your sex dream, just skip the dream part" Celestia glared at her sister.

"Its not a sex dream" Celestia retorted.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever make you sleep at night"

"I don't know what to do, I barely know her, and I don't even know if she is you know..."

"Like girls" Aine continue her sisters sentence.

"So that's the one bothering you, Luna's sexuality, don't worry sister, I got your back, I'm sure she share the sentiments as you"  Aine said with the matter of fact tone.

"I didn't say it's Luna" Celestia tried to defend.

Aine just look at her sister and shrugs.

"Well, if it's not our gorgeous newbie, then you and that Bitchy ex of yours rekindled the flame" Aine prob