T-8

Sophia looks at her brother, who can't even stand up properly, his clothes are mess, his hair looks like a bird nest, and he stinks of alcohol!.

"You're wasted," Sophia stated, looking at her brother leaning in the refrigerator, holding water in his arm.

"Long night, what can I say?" Timothy smirks, looking at his sister cold eyes.

"Leo will n~" before Sophia could finish her words, a gushed of wind past her.

"Good morning to you too, dearest Leo," Timothy said as blood stream down his face.

Timothy looked at the dagger that was inserted into the wall. Looking at the crack in the wall, Timothy smiled.

"You almost pierce through my head, Leo," Timothy commented as he drank the warm milk in his hand.

Eleonòre looks at Timothy coldly, like she wants to pierce a bloody hole in his body.

"How I wished it throughly pierce your head," Eleonòre said.

Timothy touched his heart, looking hurt, but a playful emotion could be seen in his eyes.

"You're breaking my delicate heart, dearest sister," Timothy said as he wiped the blood from the cut in his face.

"I told you to go to that place to find someone not to fuck with every girl you laid your eyes on!!" Eleonòre said, sounding angry.

"I have taste sister, not everyone I laid my eyes on, i fuck" Timothy answered playfully.

Eleonòre glared at him, truly want to stab him.

"Timothy!, you have a task, I don't care if you fuck with everyone but right now, it's not the time to let our guard down!, I entrust this to you and Azalea, I th~ wait- where's Azy?" Eleonòre suddenly realized, her sister is not here, she eyes Timothy asking for answers.

Timothy look anywhere in the kitchen, not letting his eyes meet, Eleonòre furious one, he himself didn't know where his sister is.

"Maybe sleeping in the room?, or maybe in her apartment" Timothy answered not quite sure himself.

"To many 'maybe'. " Sophia muttered.

Eleonòre closed her eyes, trying to reign her temper, everyone truly made her head ache, why can't they be serious?!!!.

"Let me summarized this, instead of finding the person I ask you too, you drunk, become wasted, fuck around and You.......you left your sister alone...not knowing if she is okay or if anything happened to her?!!" Eleonòre yelled.

"Okay, fine, it's my fault!! but to remind you, sister, Azy is not a child!! stop babying her or us!!, you seem to forget!!, Azalea can take care of herself, give her at least a little bit of trust!!, and for your information, the person you want to find is not in that place! It looks like your cronies made a mistake, " Timothy spat as he was about to leave.

"I trust you, I trusted you, and look at what it got us," Eleonòre said sarcastically.

Timothy frozed, and hurt was visible in his eyes.

"So you still blame me?" Timothy said as he chuckled and left.

The kitchen was met with silence.

"That was a low blow," Sophia said.

"I know, damn!! i shouldn't say that!" Eleonòre said to herself, truly regretting her words.

"Things we say when emotion overwhelms us," Sophia said as she left the kitchen.

Sophia hated seeing her family like this, she sometimes recalled the past, and how she wished, they can come back to how they were before everything happened, before the world fuck them up.