First day at Alfea

Hi, I'm y/n Harvey, and this is my story of my second year at Alfea

It's the first day and my family and I are walking around in the courtyard helping Terra carry all her plants around when I see Sky talking to a red head.

"Dad, I see Sky, I'm going over there, is that fine?" I ask my father

"It's fine sweetheart, I'm just gonna help your sister then I'm going to the greenhouse in any case, go enjoy yourself, be with your friends." Dad says, so I go over and see Riven behind Sky, so I decide to scare him.

"Boo!" I yell as I jump on Riven's back and we both start laughing.

"HI y/n, how was your holiday?" Riven asks as he puts me down on the ground. "Great! Mostly spent my time in the greenhouse, but Dad also let me visit Sky for a day which was fun." I say as I hug him.

We walk up to Sky and Riven decides to be, well himself and says, "Quit perking on the first years." " Riven!" I shout at him as Sky turns around to look at us." Riv, just give me one second ya?" Sky asks. " Why, you gonna chase after her?" Riven asks him and I look to see the girl walking away from Sky and I giggle.

"Nope" Sky says with a disappointed look after seeing her walk away.

The two boys start hugging each other, which to me looks more like their wrestling but boys will be boys.

"Boys, boys!" I say and they both look at me and Sky smiles at me, "It's so great to see you." Sky says as he hugs me and spin me around. "I thought you guys saw each other this summer?" Riven asks us, " We did on the first day, just for the day." Sky tells him, while I laugh and smile at my boys, "Don't you boys have training soon?" I ask as we start walking to the specialist hall together. "We do." Sky says. " Well, Ill leave you to it then, I have to go to my suite and make sure Terra isn't turning it into a jungle." I say as I laugh. " See you at the party then?" Riven asks. " Maybe." I say as I walk away from the two boys and to the fairy hall.