No strangers here.

Riven and I are standing in the training area talking when this red-headed girl interrupts. "Lurky stoner guy, right?" she asks him. "Or Riven." He answers all while I'm watching them as he starts to walk away. "Your name is Riven? Really?" She asks him as she takes hold of his arm. That's when I decided to join in on the conversation. "I'm sorry, but can we help you with anything?" I ask her as I go stand next to Riven. "Riven can, you can go now, whoever you are." She says and pulls Riven away. 'I can't believe him.'

I decided to follow them anyway.

"Thought you might wanna help." I hear her say as I get closer to them. "And why would you think that?"
Riven asks her. "Because you're a guy, and I'm hot. Or did I misjudge the depth of your character?" She says, 'Wow, she's full of herself.' I think to myself. "And, uh, what will I get?" Riven asks 'Typical Riven, always has to get something out of everything.' I think. "Guess we'll see, won't we? You in?" She asks. "Well, it beats hanging with..." He starts to say as she walks away, "...dinner lady Doris. Oh, and you're not that hot, by the way!" He carries on and chases after her.

'What have you gotten yourself into now Riv.' That is all I can think of as I walk towards the dining area.