The first day part 2

I walked into the winx suite and saw a whole lot of plants and then I heard "shared space Terra, everyone loved the secret garden because it was a secret." from who sounded like Stella, who is also a second year, yay that means I have to share a suite with her, luckily I get a dorm to myself because of being a mentor so that means I don't have to share a room with her, she can be quite irritating.

"Now you've done it." I say to Stella because I know what my little sisters gonna say next. "actually, that's not quite the message of the secret garden, if anything its about how when things are kept private their benefits aren't fully appreciated" Terra says with a smile on her face, she turns around to see the look Stella is giving her and chuckle as she says "ok", and takes a few plants with her to her room.

"you know you could be nicer to her, she's just trying to fit in but all she knows is being surrounded by plants, so give her a break will ya." I say as I walk to my room to unpack a bit.

In Terra's room, Musa asks "wait, if Stella's a second year, what is she doing in a suit full of first years?" "Well, I don't know really, y/n's a second year to, but she's only in our suite because I asked my dad if we could share a suite, to help me, she's my older sister" Terra says "Uh, an administrative thing...also, sorry, I just wouldn't bring it up with her. Stella, I mean." Terra says. "You know? Um, lets all of us just blank statement 'Who cares?'" Terra laughs, "Do you want a succulent?" Terra asks trying to make a conversation. "They're really hip, low maintenance, very you. Sorry, not that I really know you." Terra says. "If I take it, will you stop talking?" Musa asks, she then sees Terra's upset face and says, "Terra I'm just having fun." and reaches out to take it. "ok" Terra says, that's when I decide to make myself known "Hey, Terra, I'm going to watch the specialists train, do you want to join me?" I ask and Terra says, "No thanks, go enjoy yourself, Sky and Riven are your friends not mine, and dad says I should find friends of my own." She says, so I just nod my head and walk away.

When I reach the specialists training, I spot Sky and Riven talking to each other while their training, so I go over to them. "There's something about her." I hear Sky say "What, you're smitten after one chat?" Riven asks him and then they start trying to heat each other with their wooden weapons. I just laugh as I can already guess what their talking about, Bloom. "What is it with you and the crazy ones?" Riven asks Sky as they look straight at one another. Riv turns and hits Sky in the stomach making him groan. "How do you know she's crazy? You haven't even met her." Sky asks. "She's a ginge. They're all nuts. Amazing shags though." Riven says. "Oh, you speak from experience?" I ask, which alerts the boys to my presence. "Didn't realize your hand was a redhead." Sky says, which just makes me laugh. This causes Riven to start taking their fighting seriously as he attacks Sky, but in the end, he ends up on the floor. "You got slow this summer." Sky says "Correction. I got high this summer." Riven replies with a smile on his face. "Really?" Sky says disappointed, "Whatever big-brother speech you're about to give me...""There's no speech." Sky interrupts him. ...I don't wanna hear it. A more productive use of your time would be to distract your aggro father figure, so I don't get expelled" Riven continues as we all look to see Silva talking to a bunch of first years. "Riven don't be stupid, getting high? are you mad?" I ask Riven as I look up at him, because of me being so much shorter than him. "Don't you start to." Riven says as he walks away from Sky and me.

Sky and I start walking when suddenly a weapon is thrown at Sky and we look at each other and smirk. "Even you can fight like them." Silva says as him and Sky start fighting and Sky nods in my direction, I take that as my signal to help and vines wrap around Silva and Sky fake stabs him. "He fights even better with a bit of advanced warning." Sky says with a smirk on his face. "He did all right. Favored his left, but what else is new?" Silva says. "Anyways I would have won if y/n didn't help you." Silva says as he smiles at me, and I smile right back and walk away laughing. "Sky's father was Andreas of Eraklyon. That made him a legacy admission, but he still showed up on the first day and did the work. Well done." Silva says as he shakes Sky's hand, "And y/n is the only fairy you will see with specialists because she grew up here and has asked special permission to train with us, but she only ever trains with Sky and Riven." Silva says as he hugs me "See you guys later." Silva says and we walk away as he carries on with his speech.