The orientation party

"Who actually saw the shepherds body?" I hear Terra ask. "Maybe he was just old. People get old, die. We all die." "That old-age decapitation really sneaks up on you." Musa jokes "Happened to my nan right in the middle of bingo. Just....Thwap, thwap, thwap down the table." Aisha carries on the joke, which causes me to laugh as I go stand next to them, "Are you guys talking about the body that they found?" I ask them. They smile at me, and Musa looks over at Aisha "No judgment, but..." "I eat a million calories a day. If I didn't swim, I'd be massive." Aisha says and I look over to Terra and see the uncomfortable look on her face, so I take a hold of her hand and squeeze it. "I used to dance; I get it." Musa says, "On that note..." "Second round. Damn! Twice a day every day. You weren't kidding." Musa says in shock. "So, you did hear her earlier?" Terra asks "What?" "In the room. Um...You had your headphones on and ignored me as though you couldn't hear me, but you did hear Aisha." Terra says and I walk away because I know Terra has to stand up for herself and she isn't going to do that with me standing there.

I spot Sky in the crowd and go over to him, "Well, I just experienced the beginning of my sisters first drama story at Alfea." I say to Sky "Really, all I've experienced is Riven drinking and I'm waiting for him to get sick like last year." Sky says as we laugh at the memory of the previous year when Bloom comes over to us. "This is a lot of people." bloom chuckles. We both start laughing and go closer to her "What? You don't have parties in... California?" Sky asks "Oh, he remembers! " Bloom says surprised. "Oh, impressed?" Sky asks her, I giggle at them because I now know that even though Sky's only known Bloom for half a day, that he is already intrigued by her. "Where can I go that's opposite of this? What's outside?" Bloom asks us, Sky laughs as he asks "What, beyond the Barrier?" "Mm-hmm." Bloom says "Well, depending on rumor's..." Sky starts "Nothing good." I say before Sky can give her any ideas. "Wolves, bears, or something much scarier." Sky carries on, ignoring my look. "But no people?" Bloom clarifies "Perfect thanks." She says and starts walking away, that's when I smack Sky on the arm "At the risk of, um... mansplaining, it is dangerous outside right now. You probably, shouldn't go alone." Sky says "Are you offering to escort me? Is that what this is? It's not the worst pickup line." Bloom says, "It wasn't a line." Sky says "Mm" Bloom hums "Trust me." Sky says, "I just met you, but maybe one day I will." Bloom tells him. They just smile at each other "Hey Sky, can we talk?" I hear Stella ask him, "And that ladies and gentlemen, is my que to leave." I say as I walk away from them to a corner to look over the party.

I'm enjoying myself when I see a big crowd forming by one of the pillars, "People always think that they can treat the big girl like shit, because we're sweet, and we're harmless, and we should be happy that you're even talking to us. But sometimes, we've had a really, really bad day, and some scrawny little arsehole says the wrong thing at the wrong time, and we're not happy you're talking to us, and we're not sweet, and most of all, we are not harmless." Terra says. I walk over there and see Terra's eyes are green and Riven is tied up on the pillar with vines. "Terra, what are you doing? Put him down, now!" I tell her, but she isn't looking at me. "Huh, sorry, what's that Riv, I'm sure its really funny, but I cant quite hear it." Terra says, "Terra I'm glad you're standing up for yourself, really, I am but this isn't the way to do it so now I'm gonna say it again, let him go!" I say to my sister but once again she ignores me, "That's it! "I say and I start using my powers against my sister to get Riven lose. It works. "You could've killed me, you freak." Riven says "Missed you too." Terra says to him, and I must say I was proud of her, just not of the way she handled things. "Riven, come on." I tell him as I pull him away from my sister. "What did you do?" I ask my stupid friend. "Nothing I was just giving a first year a drink when she started strangling me, leave it alone." Riven says and then walks away from me, probably to go have a smoke.

That night I went to the suite and saw that the only one there was Stella, so I turned around and thought its best I go to Riven's room to sought things out between us and hang out with him and Sky.

When I reached the boys room, I knocked on the door and Sky answered "y/n? what are you doing here?" Sky asked me "I need to talk to Riven, is he here?" I ask him "Not yet, but you can wait for him if you want." Sky tells me "Thanks I think I will." So, I go, and I sit on Riven's bed and wait for him.

There is another knock on the door which confuses Sky and I, so he goes to answer it and its Riven "Sorry mate, think I left my keys inside." He says, which causes Sky and I to laugh, "Only you Riven, could do that." I say, "What are you doing here?" he asks me "I wanted to apologise for what Terra did at the party and what I said afterwards, it wasn't right." I say, Riven just laughs "Its fine, it was my fault, what Terra did, I mean, I teased her and now realised I shouldn't have." Riven tells me and then pulls me into a hug, "Well its nice to see you guys forgive each other, now I'm going to have a shower." Sky says, "Alright mate" Riven says and pulls me to his bed "Riven what are you doing?" I ask, "I want cuddles." He says, so the two of us get in his bed and cuddle, both with smiles on our faces.

A/N: sorry, saw a few mistakes while proof reading the story, so I did some editing. :)