We're Being Punked, Pedro

14th CENTURY, FRANCE
Two witches walk through the woods. As their walking they, stopped, staring at a rock, and on that rock a knife. "And you want to turn back", one man said to the other.

"Wait", the other man said. He holds his torch up, showing the gray statue watching over the knife. "The Guardian. We must leave this place at once".

"Fairytales for children", the first man says.

"As was the knife", the second man says.

The first man, motions his friend to be quiet. He then reaches for the knife, when something growled, scaring both of the men. His sounded like it was flying over them.

The second man, once again waves his torch, were the Guardian once was. "He has awoken", he says.

The second turns to run away. He takes a few steps and was quickly stabbed in the stomach, with a swayed buy the Guardian. He then slashes his body, over and over again, until he was dead. The Guardian walks towards the first man. The first man, was a witch. He waves his hands in a circle, "Ignarious! Ignarious!", he yelled. "Mercy! I beg you mercy!".

The Guardian killed both men rather viciously. The Guardian serves as a protected towards the knife, and will keep it safe by any means.
......
Alaric was up all night, trying to find something about the knife, until he did. Kinda. "Gaulish", he says, looking over a page in a book. "Why does it always have to be Gaulish?".

"What's Gaulish", Lea says, from the chair, on the other side of the table.

"What the hell, Lea", Alaric says. "How'd you get it in here?".

"A new spell, I've been working on", Lea says. "And safe to say, it worked. It's supposed to allow me to travel from one place to another. And I can't sleep".

"Me neither", Alaric says. "Im trynna find things on this knife".

"Need help?", Lea asks.

Lea and Alaric looks out the window, when they heard something rustling.

"No. But while you're here", Alaric says. "Wanna tell me what Dorian meant".

"I had a vision of someone dying when I touched Rafael a couple time", Lea says. "Then I had that vision again, but it was Hope killing the dragon. She was trying to tell me something, I don't know. But the vision felt so real, like I was there. That never happens before. I don't just get warned someone is going to die, but now I'm also have to watch them die. It creepy".

"What did she try to tell you what?", Alaric asks.

"Something about the knife", Lea says.

"Go to bed. We'll talk tomorrow", Alaric sighs.

"Night", Lea says.

"Goodnight", Alaric says.

"Disapparate". She ended up, in the kitchen, where she sees a certain vampire. "Kaleb".

"Lea", Kaleb says. "What are you doing in here?".

"Testing my powers", Lea says. "Spells, you?".

"Hungry", Kaleb says. "Don't really wanna eat this bunny food".

"Well, maybe I could give you a snack", Lea says walking over to Kaleb sexually. She takes her shirt off, and touches the right side of here neck. "Wanna bite".

"You sure?", Kaleb asks.

"100 percent", Lea says.

Kaleb fangs and vangs shows. He sucks on her neck, and Lea loves it. When he's done he thanks her. "You have something on the side of your mouth", Lea says.