Mombie Dearest

She walks the halls in her white wedding gown and veil. She walked down the in the last thing she wore: black shirt, red jacket, black and white shoes, and a locket of her and her daughter.

"I know what your doing is important, Caroline. But how do I tell the girls that their mom isn't gonna be there for their 16th birthday?", Alaric says, as she's on the phone with Caroline. "I can't exactly tell the what you're really involved in. So, that means your missing Leas birthday and Nia's anniversary in a few months right".

"I know, Lea knows the real reason, but it would be great if her family came, Caroline. That's all", Alaric tells her. "No, I am no where near cracking this case. I have a knife, I have a symbol, I have a place, sort off, but I don't know what any of it means, and I don't know what's connecting it, and I don't know what monster is coming next".

"Ric?", she says.

"I got to call you back", he tells Caroline.

Alaric looks as her. His fiancé, the love of his life. Josette. The witch who died at their wedding.

"Dorian", Alaric yelled.

Dorian ran to Alaric office, and sees him point and arrow at someone.

"Are you okay? Whoa...whoa", Dorian says.

"Ric, if you could just put down the crossbow", Jo says.

"Call Lea. Tell her to bring a couple things", Alaric says.

"Yeah. Yeah".

Lea wakes up in bed next to Penelope, while MG was on Penelope roommates bed. Last night, Penelope told her roommate to leave the room, although it was rude it was kinda funny.

Penelope and MG was still asleep when, Lea got a call from Dorian, telling her it was urgent in Alaric office. So she quietly left the room, and went to her room, hoping Hope was asleep for her to grab a few things.

When first opening the door, she noticed Hope wasn't in the room, maybe it was because she was in class or something. But when she opened the door a little wider, she seen someone going through her things.

"Um, hello. Can I help you?", Lea asks.

"No. But I can help you", the woman says, as she still continues to go through Lea belongings.

"Look, I don't know who you are, but your trespassing. So I suggest you stop touching my things and  get the hell out of my room", Lea demanded.

"Is that any way to talk you your mother?", she says, turning around showing her face.

"Mom?".

Meanwhile in Alaric Office...
"You called Lea?", Alaric asks.

"Yeah, she'll be here in a little", Dorian says. "You know her?".

"I know who she supposed to be", Alaric says.

"Who?", Dorian asked.

"The love of my life", Alaric says.

Meanwhile in Lea's room...
"No...no this crazy. The second I'm finally happy something goes wrong", Lea tells herself.

Lea walks to her side of her room ignoring her mothers image.

"Lea, please look at me", Nia says.

"No. I won't give in", Lea tells herself.

"You need to leave", Lea says.

"Pumpkin please...".

"NO. NO. You don't get to call me that. My mother  calls me that. My mother is dead. Has been for a year", Lea yells.