CHAPTER 12

YN POV

We were searching for dad, then we found her sitting with a women. I cannot see her face as she was facing the other side and a girl.

I think the women is Dad's girlfriend and the girl is her daughter. But where are her sons? I should there and ask her?

Me- See they are there. Let's go

Jin- Noona can I talk for a minute with you alone?

Me- Sure Jin....

Then Jin signaled RM and Suga to come with us in the corner away from the rest four.

Jin- Umm..... Noona I think you should go there. We will wait for you here only.

Me- Why Jin? Is there any problem?

Suga- Noona actually except of me, Jin Hyung and RM all four are afraid to meet new people. Specially Jungkook. that is why Jin Hyung is saying this. Right Hyung?

(A/n- Let me explain Maknaes are so young so they are afraid to meet new people and for Jhope as you all know before leaving the house, Mia beated him after that time he is also afraid to meet new people. RM, Suga and Jin are also afraid but Mia rarely beat the hyungs and mostly the maknaes and after she beated Jhope very much that is why they are afraid.
I hope I make myself clear.
Ok back to the story)

Me- But I can't leave you all here. You all are now my responsibility. Come on let's go

RM- Noona why don't you go first, we will come in 5 minutes after explaining to Hobi Hyung and the makanes.

Me- OK this is fine with me.

Then we went towards the rest. They were standing there scared now I understand what Jin was trying to say.

Jhope- Noona, Jin Hyung, Suga  Hyung, Namjoon is everything alright?

Me- Yes Jhope everything is alright. No need to worry..

Jungkook- Noona I want to say something.

Me- umm.... you want to say that you cannot come inside with me right?

Jhope and Makanes- How do you know?

Me- I just know. Ok I will go inside, and you three can explain them. OK

Then I went towards  table where my Dad and his girlfriend were sitting. I saw her she was looking so beautiful but her daughter doesn't give me nice vibes. Anyways I went towards Dad and wished him

Me-  Hey Dad. Hi Mrs...

Mrs. Lee- Lee, buy you can call me Mom if your comfortable.

Me- Sure Mom. ( Bow) Is she your daughter?

Mrs. Lee- Yes. She is Mia. Mia greet your unnie.

Mia- Hi unnie. Nice to meet you. 

She said  with a forced smile which was clearly visible.      

Me- Hi Mia, Nice to meet you too. Mom where are your sons? 

Dad- Actually YN they went abroad for studying.

Me- What how can they go without meeting me.

Dad- See honey she also wants to meet her. 

Mrs. Lee- Actually YN wants to go that school for a long time. and after that they can only get admission next year. That is why they went. I am so sorry.