CHAPTER-15

~~~~~~~Previous Part~~~~~~~

YN- I knew you will think about what happened today. So I thought about spending some time with you all. So, now leave that topic and tell me something about yourself.

Jin- Ok Noona. Let me tell you.....
_

_____________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~New Part~~~~~~~~~~

Jhope POV

Jin- Shall I tell you how we all met each other?

YN- Ok.

Jin- So Noona My  parents died in a car accident when I was only 5 year old and at that time Me, RM and V became orphan--

Noona cutted him and said.

YN- wait that means you three are real brothers?

Jin- Yes Noona. We are real brothers.

YN- Ok continue.

Jin- Ok, so when our parents died I was only 5 years,  RM was 3 years and V was only 2 year old. Our mother and father don't has any siblings so our neighbours sent us to the orphanage and then we met the other 4.

YN- Oh! I am sorry to hear that.

RM- Don't be sorry Noona. See now we all are happy with you.

YN- Hmm... Who will tell next.

Suga- Me.

YN- Ok Go On.

Suga- Noona I was in the orphanage since I was 2 years old. I didn't know who my parents and where are they?  After 2 year Jin Hyung, V and RM came. Jhope was already there  at the orphanage and we became all  best friends there. Infact my first friend was Hobi only .

YN- One second, Jhope was already there means he was 1 year when you met him.

Suga- Ne Noona. His parents sent him there. He didn't know the reason.

YN- Oh.

Suga- When Jin Hyung, Rm nad V came I was 4 years and Jhope was 3 years old. We became friends with them. Jin Hyung always treat us like his own brother. He never differentiate between RM,V and Me, Jhope.  At the age of 5 only he took great care of all of us.

YN- Wow, Jin I am very impressed. When I was 5 years old I used to cry for not going to school or for not getting chocolate 🍫🍫.

We all giggled listening to her. The Jin Hyung said

Jin- Thanks Noona.

YN- What about Jimin and Jungkook.

Jhope- Noona before  Jungkook was born his father was died and when  he was born after 6 months his mother also died due to cancer.  So he was only 6 months old when he came to orphanage. Jin Hyung was 6 years old that time.

YN- That means Jungkook also don't know anything about his parents.

We all nodded our head saying Yes.

YN- Ok. What about Jimin?

RM- Noona when Jimin was 2 years old his parents sent him to the orphanage just like Hobi Hyung. He was very shy at that time and don't talk to so much people. He first became friends with V as they were same age, then we all became friends and our bond grew to brothers.  In all that time Jin Hyung was the one who raised us, especially Jin Hyung.

When RM said this Jin Hyung was embarassed. So he try to change the topic.

Jin- I am going to sleep, I am very tired. By By

Seeing him embarassed Noona told him

YN- Jin, No need to be embarrassed. You know you did a great job
I am very proud of you.

Jin- Thanks Noona.

YN- Hmm.. I think you all should sleep now tomorrow we have to go.

Suga- where are we going Noona.

YN- Oh That we are going to shopping for wedding. So be ready. ok

All 4- Ne Noona

YN- Ok so now I will also go. Good Night.

All 4- Good Night Noona.

Then Noona went. Me, RM and Suga also went in our rooms and Jin Hyung went to Jungkook room as the Maknaes were sleeping on his bed cuddling each other.

Hi Everyone 👋 👋
How are you?
Hope you like it.
Please  vote

Meme of the day👇👇

Thanks for readingMeet you in next chapterBORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Thanks for reading
Meet you in next chapter
BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 690