CHAPTER 18

YN POV

Mia- Enough.Who do you even think you are to order me? Remember you are not my sister till now. My mom didn't marry your Dad till now. So I am not a Kim or your sister whom you can give orders.

YN- You know you should think before speaking rubbish. I am giving you a chance you can apologise to me. Otherwi-

Mia- What. What will you do? You can't even touch me. You ae no body to me. And I am not gonna apologise to you. Instead I am giving you one chance. Just leave those idiots and then we can become one team. And then we will show them who are we.

YN- Thanks for your offer. But no thanks. I don't need your chance.  Mia, you just told me That Mom didn't marry Dad yet so you are not my sister. Right. The day Mom marries Dad, you wi be full under my control. Then I will see what you can do at that time. You have just seen my soft side. So I will suggest you after the marriage just do whatever I see and try not to get in my dark side. And just buy whatever you want since I am no one to you. But Remember my words Mia you will regret all your words. Just wait for the right time. Boys Let's go. I don't want to waste my time in someone who don't know me.

We all started going but Mia held Jin's hand and stopped him. We all look towards him and he pointed at his hand to show that Mia is holding his hands.

YN- Mia leave his hand.

Mia- Why? He is  not your brother. He and all of them are my brothers.

YN- Mia I am saying it again leave his hand right now.

Mia- No I will not leave. They all will go with me. I am there sister.

YN- A sister who use to beat them. Huh. Just leave his hand. I am giving you the last warning.

Mia- I also said I will not leave.

Enough. She just reached in my nerves. I went towards her and first yanked her hands so that she can leave Jin's hand and then I slapped her really tight. Everyone in the store is looking at us now but I don't care. I took Jin's hand in my right hand and JungKook's hand in my left hand and then walked out of the store. The rest followed me. Mia was still standing there shocked. Soon the realisation hit her and then she went out crying God knows where. We were walking towards the exit but none of the boys said a single word. I looked at them and saw that they were scared. Sh*t YN. You scared them. I stopped walking. They all looked towards me. I just bent down sand said.

YN-  I am so sorry babies. I didn't mean to scare you guys. Please forgive your Noona. Please.

Jin- Noona no need to apologise. We were just.....

YN- I know Jin you all were scared as you all only saw my soft side and didn't mean to show you my other side but Mia just got on my nerves. So please don't be scared of your Noona.

BTS- It's Ok Noona we are not scared. Promise.

YN- Really.

They a nodded. I am so happy now.

YN- But promise me one more thing.

Suga- What thing Noona?

YN- If in the future I scold Mia or anyone  you will not be scared of me.

BTS- Ne Noona.

YN- Ok Let's go then Mom and Dad must be waiting for us. Ok

BTS- Ok. Let's go Noona.

Then we all went towards the exit. We saw Mom and Dad standing there. With Mia on a smirk on her face.
Oh. So she thinks she will complain to Mom and Mom will scold me. Another Wrong move Mia. Tsk Tsk.

Hii guys
How are you.
I told that I will not upload today but I don't want you guys to keep in suspense so I just wrote the chapter. Hehe
Hope you like it.
Please Vote and Comment.

By By
BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 715