CHAPTER 21

YN POV

It was lunch time right now and I am just going to pick the boys from there classes so that we all can go in the cafeteria to eat. After we all were here we started going towards the cafe. I told Mia to come but she said she made new friends so she wants to eat with them. But I don't believe how someone can make her friend. Whatever. Like I care. So now we all are sitting on our table having food infront of us and just waiting for my friends so that I can attack the food as I am so hungry. Why are they taking so much time. Me and the boys are so hungry.

Jimin- Noona are we waiting for someone.

YN- Yes. I have a surprise for you all.

V- What surprise Noona.

YN- My--

###- AYO BITCHES LISA IN THE HOUSE.

$$$- SHUT UP YOU FOOL AND START FINDING YN. I KNOW SHE WILL BE HUNGRY AND IF WE DON'T FIND HER FAST SHE WILL JUST EAT US.

I giggled listening to their conversation. They didn't change. Not a single percentage. Wait a damn minute. Did she just said bitches in front of them. You are so dead now. Just come here I will definitely eat you.

BTS POV

We were all sitting in the cafeteria waiting for someone, we guess. Then Jimin ask Noona

Jimin- Noona are we waiting for someone.

YN- Yes. I have a surprise for you all.

V- What surprise Noona.

YN- My--

She was cut off by a high pitch voice.

###- AYO BITCHES LISA IN THE HOUSE.

We all looked in the direction of voice and we saw 4 pretty girls standing there looking for someone. Then one of them said.

$$$- SHUT UP YOU FOOL AND START FINDING YN. I KNOW SHE WILL BE HUNGRY AND IF WE  DON'T FIND HER FAST SHE WILL JUST EAT US.

Huh! They know Noona? But why did they say that Noona will eat them. They started walking no running in our direction and after coming towards us they just attacked Noona with there hugs(?).  Noona didn't said anything and hugged them back.
Then Noona parted the hug and said

YN- If your drama is over look around you we are not the only one on the cafeteria. All students are looking in our direction only.

We looked around and yes she was right all the students were looking here only.

YN- EVERYONE PLEASE MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. Since they are back now it will happen daily so again make a habit of it. Now eat your lunch or do whatever you want to do.

@@@- Unnie they are so cute. Who are they?

Did she say that we are cute?

YN- I know they are cute and they are the one I was talking about and boys they are the surprise I was telling you. They are my bestfriend.

Noona's bestfriend. Wow they are also very preety just like Noona. But if she said Unnie that means Noona is older than them also.

YN- Will you just stand here or introduce yourself.

&&&- Oh Yes. Hii My name is Jisso. Kim Jisso and I am 17 years old. Nice to meet you.

$$$- Hello, My name is Kim Jennie and I am also 17 years old. Just younger than Jisso Unnie. By the way Nice to meet you.

@@@- Nice to meet you. I am Kim Rosé. I am 16 years old.

###- And I am the one and only youngest as well as the sweetest, cutest and hottest.

YN Noona smacked her head and said

YN- Give your introduction not your behaviour.

###- Sorry Unnie. My Name is Lisa and I am  15 years old. Nice to meet you.

 Nice to meet you

YN- Hmm. Better but Lisa how dare you say that word infront of me.

Lisa- Wh-ich word ar-e you talk-ing about un-n-ie.

Why is she stuttering. Noona didn't say anything and just twisted her ear and said.

YN- Oh so you don't know. Will you tell me by yourself or shall I

Lisa- Aah. Unnie. I will tell. I am so sorry. I will not say that again  please leave me ear Unnie. Please

Noona left her ear and said Ok but Don't do it again and then she looked towards us and said

YN- Boys they are my friends and your Noona. For some of you. So treat them like you treat me. Ok

BTS- Ne Noona

YN- Ok so now please introduce yourself.

Then we did our introduction. After that we all stared eating our lunch. They are also so nice just like Nonna. But then also YN Noona is the best. After lunch Noona dropped us to our classes and and then she also went to her class.

Hey guys
Hope you like it.
Today I wrote 4 chapters
2 chapters of this book and 2 of my another. And then I uploaded all 4 chapters.
I finished my promise of DOUBLE UPDATE.
So please leave a vote and a comment and tell me how was this chapter. And also tell should I end the story and in few chapters or make it long.
From now on I will never say anything about double update. It's very difficult. nd more difficult when you have to give a double upload on both of your books.
Anyways,
Keep supporting
Meet you in next chapter
Till then
By By 👋

BORAHAE
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 920