i. front matter

︵‿︵‿୨ introduction ୧‿︵‿︵

After dying unexpectedly from a traffic accident, Aria woke up inside the body of Cassia Clorance; the villainess of the famous novel she just finished reading. But there was one major problem. Cassia, the villainess, was destined to have a tragic ending from the hands of her very own fiance, the crown prince, the man whom she loved so much.

Will she end up just like the original Cassia Clorance and die again from the second time around? Or will she change her fate to escape a tragic death and live?

***

︵‿︵‿୨ disclaimer ୧‿︵‿︵

This is a work of fiction.
All of the names, characters, places, events, and incidents that are involved in the story are either the product of the author's imagination used in fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2022 by yourloveseeker. All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior permission coming from the author.

Plagiarism is defined as the act of taking another person's work and passing it off as one's own. Plagiarism is a crime and is punishable by law.

This is the English Version of the story that I had originally written in TagLish (a combination of Tagalog and English, which is a language commonly used in my home country - the Philippines).